THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I Can take that disappointment of your hands…
    Hmmmm, I might.
    Do you want it after I mill it for a red dot, paint it, then send it off to the wizard?
    I already have the parts, and it already has been worked on in some fashion. Very smooth, but not quite as nice at what the wizard will do, especially in the reset department.

Or do you want it before I screw it all up?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Relax, the Supreme Court said it was fine.
    Here's hidden camera footage of that deliberation

DependentFakeGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    It may look and sound like I'm doing amazing stuff, but in reality I'm just screwing around occasionally in a leisurely fashion because I'm bored. But too lazy to get really serious about it. I gave up looking for a new career. Too much effort. Story of my life, about 50% effort and then coast or give up entirely. Always been this way. Wandering aimlessly from one squirrel to the next.

You're on very common ground. Sounds like the story of my life past 30 and I've taken it to extremes the last few years.

I usually find a new hobbie and live it long enough to become OK at it before I get bored and move on. The learning and shopping is the attraction.

I had to get a cat to start breaking the pattern a year ago.

After a several year hiatus from MTN biking, I am at my highest weight ever. I bought myself a new bike this year to get the needed push to restart. The goal is regular rides on Brown County State Park's bike trails. So far it's working and I hope to be there next week for the first time in years. MTN biking is great exercise and clears my mind.

20230201_135721.jpg

I should take another photo now that the bike has peddles

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Hmmmm, I might.
    Do you want it after I mill it for a red dot, paint it, then send it off to the wizard?
    I already have the parts, and it already has been worked on in some fashion. Very smooth, but not quite as nice at what the wizard will do, especially in the reset department.

I was halfway joking, right now the only thing I can afford are trades. But I’m hoping the gun fund will be replenished this summer. So unless there was something you were in the market for, have fun. Think of me if you get bored… or
    Just hear me out…
    My birthday is next week.
    I know I know
    Only one man rates a muddy girl gift,
    I will accept it as is…

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Hmmmm, I might.

I will be in the merrier for a phantom asap. I keep thinking snot the one I passed up in December when I picked up my s&w 39

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    You're on very common ground. Sounds like the story of my life past 30 and I've taken it to extremes the last few years.

I usually find a new hobbie and live it long enough to become OK at it before I get bored and move on. The learning and shopping is the attraction.

I had to get a cat to start breaking the pattern a year ago.

After a several year hiatus from MTN biking, I am at my highest weight ever. I bought myself a new bike this year to get the needed push to restart. The goal is regular rides on Brown County State Park's bike trails. So far it's working and I hope to be there next week for the first time in years. MTN biking is great exercise and clears my mind.

View attachment 268248

I should take another photo now that the bike has peddles
    Nice Trek!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member