THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Dunno. Could be just a local thing to wherever the guy lives, but I felt it was prudent to order another case to play it safe. It's not like I won't shoot it ;)

:thumbsup:
    You did remind me, I need to order some 9mm/45/10mm bullets now that the reloading area is up and ready to run.

At the rate I have shoot the last few years, a mixed box of 50 should do for awhile....

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    This was a question that a 10 year old relative had on a test from school.

Explain the position of political liberals and political conservatives in modern America.
    His answer was: A liberal is someone who goes away from the founding fathers ideas. They think that the government is supposed to provide for people. Conservatives, however agree with the founding fathers. They think government should only protect and that people shouldn't get stuff without working for it.
    Let the kid have a couple mag dump, he(or she) earned it. Uncle cookie will donate a couple mags of ammo.
    :patriot:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Ugh. Just watched a YT video where the guy said they were starting to see slowdowns in ammo production again and retailers limiting the amount of ammo you can buy. Ordered another case just in case... ;)
    Ammo Inc just opened a new large facility in Wisconsin back in October. It was supposed to increase their production capabilities. I would hope they aren't slowing down.

Then again, I still need the stock price to go up, so it might be wishful thinking on my part.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I had a touching moment today drinking and snorkeling in the Caribbean today. Met a group of Canadians who defected for retirement from England. One guy said he couldn’t handle 8 million towel heads in Great Britain. We talked about their leader and Brandon taking a one way trip to Antarctica. One of them served in the Army and was a paratrooper, his dad and granddad also. Granddad was in WW2. He had not served in combat, and was thrilled when I told him I was in Iraq - ground war +2 days. I told him a few stories from the sandbox. He and the 4 other Canadians kept thanking me for serving.

We were getting back on the truck, when he announced to all on the truck that we have someone we should be thanking for our freedoms in the western hemisphere. He asked me to stand up, and he, his Canadian comrades, and everyone else on the truck, sung a humbling “Star Spangled Banner”…,brought a few tears to my eyes!!! He and his mates served, but never in combat, I was touched. I asked him how he knew our National Anthem and he said him and his mates go to several hockey games and they gladly stand for their rival and neighbor to the south. He said it goes back to D-Day. Some Yanks helped his grandfather survive WW2.
    I was humbled and honored from total strangers on an island in the Caribbean today!!

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I saw this Shadow 2 in the classifieds the other day but just realized today that it has the accu bushing installed on it. I didn’t think the Shadow 2’s came with that stock. It’s an upgrade right? Sounds like the trigger may be custom too. Looks like a good deal.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I saw this Shadow 2 in the classifieds the other day but just realized today that it has the accu bushing installed on it. I didn’t think the Shadow 2’s came with that stock. It’s an upgrade right? Sounds like the trigger may be custom too. Looks like a good deal.

You can have one on any "large format" slide like a 97, tac sport and whatever else I can't think of.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I had a touching moment today drinking and snorkeling in the Caribbean today. Met a group of Canadians who defected for retirement from England. One guy said he couldn’t handle 8 million towel heads in Great Britain. We talked about their leader and Brandon taking a one way trip to Antarctica. One of them served in the Army and was a paratrooper, his dad and granddad also. Granddad was in WW2. He had not served in combat, and was thrilled when I told him I was in Iraq - ground war +2 days. I told him a few stories from the sandbox. He and the 4 other Canadians kept thanking me for serving.

We were getting back on the truck, when he announced to all on the truck that we have someone we should be thanking for our freedoms in the western hemisphere. He asked me to stand up, and he, his Canadian comrades, and everyone else on the truck, sung a humbling “Star Spangled Banner”…,brought a few tears to my eyes!!! He and his mates served, but never in combat, I was touched. I asked him how he knew our National Anthem and he said him and his mates go to several hockey games and they gladly stand for their rival and neighbor to the south. He said it goes back to D-Day. Some Yanks helped his grandfather survive WW2.
    I was humbled and honored from total strangers on an island in the Caribbean today!!

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:
    You know we b!tch, moan and complain but we still have it pretty darn good here thanks to all of you that have and continue to serve this Nation.

'merica!

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

It may be just me but I won’t buy from guys that pay just to make money off us regardless of how good a deal it may be.
    Just my :twocents:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

A Shadow 2 "orange" is a factory upgraded version of the Shadow 2.

Edit: the links don't look right, but they work.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    You can have one on any "large format" slide like a 97, tac sport and whatever else I can't think of.
    I think the Witness .45 might be a candidate for doing something like that. Was looking that gun over the other day and it might be my guinea pig for more machining stuff. It's chunky and blocky enough.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    A Shadow 2 "orange" is a factory upgraded version of the Shadow 2.

Edit: the links don't look right, but they work.
    Ok I see now. It looks like the accu bushing comes on the Orange from CZ. I thought it was only a custom shop upgrade that had to be ordered by the customer. The descriptions didn’t exactly say but I see the accu bushing in the pictures on both sites. I’m still learning all the specifics of all the many variations. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom