• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Perhaps I should be thinking ahead here. If the hearing protection act gets through, I'm gonna need something with a threaded barrel. I can see a run on those for awhile. P07 would make a good host since its current HD.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Having removed the good optic from the .308 when I traded it for the 10mm I decided it should go on my 20" AR.
    Set that up and when it got dusk I used the bore laser to get zero at bout 50 yds. That will have me on paper at 100 and I can work it from there.

Looked at another project yesterday.
    This will be complicated.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Having removed the good optic from the .308 when I traded it for the 10mm I decided it should go on my 20" AR.
    Set that up and when it got dusk I used the bore laser to get zero at bout 50 yds. That will have me on paper at 100 and I can work it from there.

Whatcha thinking about?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

I love my 20" so much... I like my rifles with irons though...

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I am realizing this the older I get... On my dads side we are all huggers, everytime all the time. When talking with my new sister in law, her family doesn't hug at all. She actually told me, "I've never seen a family hug so much, we don't hug at all". That's when it really sank in just how unique we are. I make it a big point to give her a big hug everytime I see her. ;)

I knew there was something I liked about you. You are a fine young man with a good heart. You are welcome in my home anytime, just like most of the people I have met in this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom