Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Morning everybody. :coffee: x 2.....or 10

This is an awful lot of Glock talk this morning, sorry for that.

Back to CZ stuff. I am patiently waiting to get a Rami BD and the new P10 striker fire. My wife has been talking about getting something bigger than her G42 and I think that P10 could be the ticket. Oh who am I trying to fool, I want it too.

I am really jonesing for a RAMI BD. I want it BAD.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    In response to the gat talk, I didn't say much to him the other day when he told me to hop in his car and fondle his piece. But that new trigger does feel good. And yes those little 27s are harsh, that was my first handgun. Took me forever to learn how to shoot it, after I picked up my first CZ, I couldn't shoot the darn thing anymore. Away it went.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am also sick today. I have a low grade fever, chills, head and chest are full. I was supposed to go up and visit my son and his wife in South Bend today. Guess I need to postpone that.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    The stock firing pin retaining pin gets hammered and caves in on itself. Eventually causing failure. The stock trigger return spring breaks without warning. The first one broke on me at less than 100 rounds with maybe 1000 dry fire, second lasted much longer. Now I just replace them as soon as I get a new CZ. If you protect the firing pin with an o ring or ear plug, that will slow the process.

Rusty you replace these parts on a brand new gun? Is the replacement an upgrade? You guys have me worried that I should order some parts.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Rusty you replace these parts on a brand new gun? Is the replacement an upgrade? You guys have me worried that I should order some parts.
    I have a lot of parts replaced on a brand new gun. But you will have to ask the Wizard exactly which parts those are. I know the pin discussed above is one of them.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Yes I do. It is an upgrade, but a necessary one for me as I guess I'm hard on things. There are many stock CZs out there that are just fine. You should be fine if you don't do a lot of dry fire. This is the wrong place to ask for people to talk you out of upgrades. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yes I do. It is an upgrade, but a necessary one for me as I guess I'm hard on things. There are many stock CZs out there that are just fine. You should be fine if you don't do a lot of dry fire. This is the wrong place to ask for people to talk you out of upgrades. ;)
    Yup. :koolaid:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have a lot of parts replaced on a brand new gun. But you will have to ask the Wizard exactly which parts those are. I know the pin discussed above is one of them.
    Bare minimum on a new stock CZ, firing pin retaining pin and the trigger return spring. Replace them with CGWs parts and everything else will be just fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom