• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Good range day today followed by 5 hours of a bad headache.
    Enjoying a nice quiet night of self reflection of 2016. The theme for 2017 will be "adult choices based on adult instinct". 2016 was a year finished off with my inner child over spending which left my adult side who pays the bills not very happy. I have a deck and a fence to build this year, the gun fund isn't helping that cause. I've been neglecting too much other priorities and life is catching up with me. My lack of self control has gotten the better of me for far too long.
    Don't worry, I'll be here to slap you. Just tell me when, where and how hard. Just so long as you'll do the same for me. :)

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Now that you have our attention, we need to see more ;)

qpFV6REh.jpg

m0VE4y1h.jpg

Its shoots as good as it looks too. The bushing actually screws into the gun and it tight as hell to the barrel. Double action is a dream about 6 pounds and so smooth it almost puts the Python to shame. Reset is not quite Sig Legion good but still much better than most. I had no problems hitting the 2 inch swingers at 40 yards today at the farm. Overall very impressed with CZ custom shops work this thing locks up tighter than a bankvault. With the bushing the locking interfaces are very 1911 like lending to its extreme accuracy.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Had a dream yesterday that I was in Mayberry. Barney , Andy, Goober and the gang was there trying to keep killer 2 liter plastic jugs from making it over the hill to kill us. Then Aunt Bea came out and dropped to her knees in front of CT.... to pick up brass. It all ended with us going to the NutCracker ballet to eat Cheeseburgers! Oh yeah, CM was there. But they wouldn't let him in to the NutCracker ballet.... cause he didn't have his ticket! He left it on his desk at home! Very strange dream!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm coming up on three weeks since my last cigarette. So, that's pretty good. Unfortunately, it has caused me to keep gaining weight. So, that's pretty bad. I guess it's a wash. How about you? What are you doing up at 4am?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm coming up on three weeks since my last cigarette. So, that's pretty good. Unfortunately, it has caused me to keep gaining weight. So, that's pretty bad. I guess it's a wash. How about you? What are you doing up at 4am?
    Good for you on the not smoking. The weight will just make your butt look like a Kardashian, it's in style now I guess. I'm doing pretty good. The dog woke me up. Nothing snores like a Bulldog!!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Morning everyone.
    Feeling much better this morning, my head is clear finally. Ready to take on the world, or at least Monday morning at work for now.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Had a dream yesterday that I was in Mayberry. Barney , Andy, Goober and the gang was there trying to keep killer 2 liter plastic jugs from making it over the hill to kill us. Then Aunt Bea came out and dropped to her knees in front of CT.... to pick up brass. It all ended with us going to the NutCracker ballet to eat Cheeseburgers! Oh yeah, CM was there. But they wouldn't let him in to the NutCracker ballet.... cause he didn't have his ticket! He left it on his desk at home! Very strange dream!
    Nice to meet you yesterday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom