• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    After nearly dying the other day, I have been doing lots of reflecting on life. After some talks with my brotherman Travis today, I am doing even more reflecting. I need to make some changes. Not sure exactly what yet, but it needs to happen. I've been making some pretty poor decisions lately and it must stop. I need to get on a plan and stick to it, it may mean cutting back on the shooting for awhile.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    After nearly dying the other day, I have been doing lots of reflecting on life. After some talks with my brotherman Travis today, I am doing even more reflecting. I need to make some changes. Not sure exactly what yet, but it needs to happen. I've been making some pretty poor decisions lately and it must stop. I need to get on a plan and stick to it, it may mean cutting back on the shooting for awhile.
    Focusing now may pay off later. The key is making the proper choices of where that focus should be. I envy you your youth and the ability to still control you own destiny. I wish you luck.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    2L3Vinf.jpg

Just the tip

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Focusing now may pay off later. The key is making the proper choices of where that focus should be. I envy you your youth and the ability to still control you own destiny. I wish you luck.
    Thank you, BA. I'm hoping to make the most this life. Got more important things to deal with than firearms or cars at this point in my life.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thank you, BA. I'm hoping to make the most this life. Got more important things to deal with than firearms or cars at this point in my life.
    You have to go and slay your dragons. Every young man has to or risk just being along for the ride and no one worth a crap wants that. You will make your name.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Might try wintergreen lifesavers as well.
    I used Werthers originals. I was a half pack a day smoker for almost 10 years, quit cold turkey when Momma said she was pregnant. Get the urge still real bad when I drink, but I hardly drink anymore so no issue there.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good range day today followed by 5 hours of a bad headache.
    Enjoying a nice quiet night of self reflection of 2016. The theme for 2017 will be "adult choices based on adult instinct". 2016 was a year finished off with my inner child over spending which left my adult side who pays the bills not very happy. I have a deck and a fence to build this year, the gun fund isn't helping that cause. I've been neglecting too much other priorities and life is catching up with me. My lack of self control has gotten the better of me for far too long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom