Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I handled a standard 75 compact at another dealer today and it was almost as heavy at the SP-01 I have. It also had the safety verses the decocker. It felt great just not sure about the weight.

The P-01 might be a good choice, as it has an aluminum frame and is therefore lighter. I will say that the stock sights aren't that great and you'll want to invest in some meprolights, or TruGlo TFX/Pros.

It's the compact version of your SP-01 BTW.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Have you considered a P07?

No, I have not. I will see if I can get my hands on one to check the feel. The specs look like it is polymer. I would like to stick with Alloy or steal if possible. The feel of the 75 in the hand ah, I just have not found anything to beat the feel. Thanks for the tip

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    The P-01 might be a good choice, as it has an aluminum frame and is therefore lighter. I will say that the stock sights aren't that great and you'll want to invest in some meprolights, or TruGlo TFX/Pros.

It's the compact version of your SP-01 BTW.

Looks like it might be the right choice. I am on the hunt....

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    For me it is the PCR, but the P-01 is nice also!

I am glad you all like the P-01 and the PCR. If the PCR had been there today I would have gone home with it. It would be great to handle both of them prior to buying. Thanks GregD and T-Dogg for the input.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm waiting for my new leather holster to arrive for my P01 so I can start carrying it again. The current holster doesn't cover the slide/barrel completely and is also extra noisy. Hopefully this new fits well. Daltech doesn't make one for my model, so I ordered for a G19.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Hmmm.... anyone ever shot a Kel-tec SUB-2000? Looks like it's pretty sweet:

Gun Review: Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm Carbine (GLOCK Magazine Compatible) - The Truth About Guns

For whatever reason I'm really digging it and now have a hankering for one :(

If you get one, make sure it's the newest generation.
    Nutnfancy on youtube did a pretty good review and honest opinion about it.

IMHO... if your're going to have a rifle, have a rifle... not a giant handgun :twocents:
    They are kind of intriguing...

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If you get one, make sure it's the newest generation.
    Nutnfancy on youtube did a pretty good review and honest opinion about it.

IMHO... if your're going to have a rifle, have a rifle... not a giant handgun :twocents:
    They are kind of intriguing...

They look like good, inexpensive plinking fun. I read a couple reviews and have watched a MAC video on it that look really good. I'm looking at the latest generation, gen 2. It takes G17 mags and we now own several since we bought Monica a G17 recently. I don't want or need to build a pistol AR, but the fact that this folds makes it pretty interesting.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    What a great night. Got invited to a buddies house tonight who was having a little family get together, he is Mexican and Chinese so there was quite the variety of people there. When he said his mother was making deep fried tacos, I had to be there. Tacos were amazing and I had some Chinese food for the first time in my life. Made friends with some of his little Chinese cousins and we proceeded to turn an entire room into a ping pong game, had lots of fun. Seeing little kids under the age of 7 speaking English and Chinese fluently is pretty amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom