• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I think I may be getting this cold crap going around. I knew it was only a matter of time with all the people and the holidays.... Hopefully I'm just feeling other things.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    There is so much garbage going around, one version is you have a cough for about six weeks and the other is just a head cold. Of course I ended up with both.

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    I came down with a cold on a friday a week and a half ago. I felt terrible on that Saturday and part of Sunday. I used zicam, drank OJ, and used a neti pot and it was gone by monday. I've used that same cocktail 3 times now and had the same results.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning fellow CZers! :coffee:

I finally came down with whatever it is that's been running through the family over the last week or two. It's vacation, so I just need to ignore it for now. I have a family range trip set to go this morning out at PointBlank. My little sister is in town and likes to go shooting now. It's funny, but she said she never understood my obsession with guns until she started shooting and is now hooked. Unfortunately, she lives in CA so she has to travel to shoot anything but her G19.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning fellow CZers! :coffee:

I finally came down with whatever it is that's been running through the family over the last week or two. It's vacation, so I just need to ignore it for now. I have a family range trip set to go this morning out at PointBlank. My little sister is in town and likes to go shooting now. It's funny, but she said she never understood my obsession with guns until she started shooting and is now hooked. Unfortunately, she lives in CA so she has to travel to shoot anything but her G19.

At least she knows she gets a wide variety of very nice guns to shoot when she comes to visit the land of freedom :D

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My back has been yelling at me the last couple days. Nothing to do with working out, everything to do with lifting and moving some heavy cast iron pieces the other day...

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Went to buy a CZ 75D PCR today. It was gone. :( I took a look at a RAMI they had but it had a safety and not a decocker. Now that was not going to totally sway me as I could carry at the half cocked with no safety on. I am usually half cocked anyways. But the sales guy showed me the shot spec for the gun and the factory guy only got 3 out of 5 in the 4 inch circle. That did not impress me to much. I also did not like the sights on the RAMI. I have a CZ 75 SP-01 tactical and the sights are much better. I wanted the PCR as a carry gun to replace the CW9 I just sold. Now I have to carry the full version which is just a little heavy but not bad OWB or my wife's snuby 38. I think I should hold out for a PCR for my CC. Any words of wisdom out there?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You shouldn't be worried about RAMI accuracy. I've never seen a factory target that was impressive... They have been known to ring steel at 90 yards, so I've heard. Sights are their biggest drawback.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Went to buy a CZ 75D PCR today. It was gone. :( I took a look at a RAMI they had but it had a safety and not a decocker. Now that was not going to totally sway me as I could carry at the half cocked with no safety on. I am usually half cocked anyways. But the sales guy showed me the shot spec for the gun and the factory guy only got 3 out of 5 in the 4 inch circle. That did not impress me to much. I also did not like the sights on the RAMI. I have a CZ 75 SP-01 tactical and the sights are much better. I wanted the PCR as a carry gun to replace the CW9 I just sold. Now I have to carry the full version which is just a little heavy but not bad OWB or my wife's snuby 38. I think I should hold out for a PCR for my CC. Any words of wisdom out there?

Alternatives to the PCR would be a standard 75 compact, or a P-01. Both are very nice and would work well for your EDC.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Alternatives to the PCR would be a standard 75 compact, or a P-01. Both are very nice and would work well for your EDC.

I handled a standard 75 compact at another dealer today and it was almost as heavy at the SP-01 I have. It also had the safety verses the decocker. It felt great just not sure about the weight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom