Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Glad to hear that. We had a good get together at Mom's place. Got her a 7" tablet for Christmas, she struggles with the TV remote, should be interesting.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I usually just get the Kroger generic k-cups. I'm not much of a coffee snob. But, I do like to try new things once in a while. They can be spendy though.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Mornin fellas!

Since he won't say it, I'd like to wish my buddy T-DOGG a very happy birthday! I will stop by and see you later brotherman with a very special gift, just please keep your cooties off of me. Enjoy it and I hope you have a very good day with the little one.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

:coffee: Mmmmm.......Keurig......

I have a feeling I'm gonna be trying all kinds of coffee now.

I hear ya. I've been using a keurig for 5 years now and I love mine. Trying different brands and brews is one of the fun parts of owning a Keurig. My wife likes the tea and cocoa and I like the coffee. I like dark coffee, so the k-cups I've stuck with lately are the Green Mountain Double Black Diamond. I make my morning cup on the 8 oz setting and my 2nd cup on the 6 oz setting. If you watch the sales at Kroger, you can keep it at around 50 cents a cup or better sometimes with digital coupons ;)

Mornin fellas!

Since he won't say it, I'd like to wish my buddy T-DOGG a very happy birthday! I will stop by and see you later brotherman with a very special gift, just please keep your cooties off of me. Enjoy it and I hope you have a very good day with the little one.

Thanks for letting us know. Happy Birthday T-DOGG! :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning fella's! :coffee:

Happy Birthday T-D! Today is my mother's birthday too. It's her 80th, so lots of family is in town. I did the last airport run at around 1am last night and we were up until after 3 visiting. Right now, I'm the only one that's crawled out of bed.

I don't know if you shop at Target, but their house brand K-cups are pretty good too. It can be fun trying different things out, but pretty soon you'll settle into what you like and enjoy fresh coffee any time of the day. It's one of those things that I think the 1975 version of me would be amazed to see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom