Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I always enjoy the family photos BA. I have to admit that the T&T is my favorite among them. It used to be the satin nickel but that T&T is really nice.

I do find myself in a pretty good mood tonight. I pretty much finished the bathroom redo today, so the work with that is behind me. It's a happy enough time that I'm enjoying a nice sunday night with a bit of Jefferson small batch bourbon. The weather is crappy, but it's the Christmas season, so all is good right now. Merry Christmas CZer's.

Enjoy the evening and the glow from a project completed and a glass of good bourbon. I envy you that.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Enjoy the evening and the glow from a project completed and a glass of good bourbon. I envy you that.

Thanks CM. You have nothing to envy here. You have grandkids running about and family around you. You have skill with a 1911 and the respect that it brings. I'm in a happy place tonight, but so to are you. Life's pretty good at the moment, eh?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    -5 this morning. That's not the wind chill, that's the temperature. Holy crap!

Yeah as I understand it from Uncle Al Gore it's Global Warming and we should all burn up by 2014. Oh wait, 2014 already pasted didn't it? Could Uncle Al be wrong???

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone.

Woke up at 1am with a massive stomach ache from all the food I ate yesterday at the wife's family Christmas dinner. Its subsided for now.

Hoping to get the next 3 days over quick, I start vacation Thursday and will have 6 days in a row off. Some much needed time off.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning everyone.

Woke up at 1am with a massive stomach ache from all the food I ate yesterday at the wife's family Christmas dinner. Its subsided for now.

Hoping to get the next 3 days over quick, I start vacation Thursday and will have 6 days in a row off. Some much needed time off.

Use it wisely. 6 days will fly by.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom