wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning WTB.

Morning BA. I'd say the only gun I would never part with is my sweetheart little 75 compact. Maybe for twice the money, but no one would ever offer that. I couldn't sell it for anything less though, as you never know if buying another compact would ever get it to be just as sweet as what I already have. Pretty sure my son will one day inherit that gun ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning BA. I'd say the only gun I would never part with is my sweetheart little 75 compact. Maybe for twice the money, but no one would ever offer that. I couldn't sell it for anything less though, as you never know if buying another compact would ever get it to be just as sweet as what I already have. Pretty sure my son will one day inherit that gun ;)
    Yeah, I have a couple that would take quite a bit of cash to sway me. Not sure anyone would pay enough for the satin nickel compact to get me to come off of it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah, I have a couple that would take quite a bit of cash to sway me. Not sure anyone would pay enough for the satin nickel compact to get me to come off of it.

Yep, with this 75 compact, I finally have a gun that I'm not sure I could ever let go. It's something special. Maybe not to the level of your satin nickel compact, but I like my sweetie just the way she is :D

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yep, with this 75 compact, I finally have a gun that I'm not sure I could ever let go. It's something special. Maybe not to the level of your satin nickel compact, but I like my sweetie just the way she is :D
    Yours is every bit as nice as the S/N. If I had the chance again I wouldn't take two guns for yours. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This is a new high water mark for me. Once the current crop are finished it will be time for a break.

Ammo and mags, mags and ammo.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I ordered some TFX sights yesterday and they were listed as in stock. I got a call a couple hours later to tell me that they were on backorder. But, If I wanted to upgrade to TFX Pros for an additional $6 per set, they would ship that day. Needless to say I took them up on that. I have never had a set of the Pros but always wanted to try them to see how they were different. I guess we will see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom