88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Haveing just built my pistol from an Aero, I'm impressed. The rollmarks are cool. Has the screw for adjusting upper to lower fit. Very good lowers or the price.

I would always recommend a 20". Just cool and a real pleasure to shoot!

That is one nice rifle Rusty. I have a Colt SP1 that I love because it's a carbon copy of the first AR I ever shot, but the one you have is exactly what I want to do with the next build. I think...

I got mine from Optics Planet. They still had one set of Pros in stock as of last evening.

Optics Planet will make you a good deal to keep you happy if they screwed up. Several years back, I bought an Eotech 512 from them and they charged the card and sent a shipping notice. Then, when the time when it should have arrived came and went, I called them and they said it was on backorder. I cancelled the order and left a negative comment on their site regarding how ticked I was at the whole deal. The next day, I got a call from a rep apologizing and offering a very good price on as many as I wanted if I'd remove the negative review. I ordered two and can honestly say that they made it right for me.

So, on a whim, I ordered a 9mm Colt 1911 last night. I should know better than to mix surfing BudsGunShop and bourbon. I had totally forgotten about it this morning when I got up, but am now kind of excited to have a new gun on its way. A 9mm 1911 was one of my 2016 wants. The problem I have with the whole deal is that when I mentioned it to the wife last night as a good deal, instead of talking me down, she said go for it. I attribute this behavior to the lunch at UJs back in October. I think that until then, she was afraid that all of this time online was either spent flirting with lonely women or surfing some skinhead group thingy. Knowing that you all are not only real, but normal (yes, Rusty was there too) has helped reduce my gun buying stress but has also removed a set of brakes I used to be able to depend on to stop me cold.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I still need to get my DE out to Allen for the same thing. I'm planning on having him checker the front strap while he has it, so it's going to be a bit pricier than I can squeeze into the budget right now. Will you do the controls in bronze? I'm planning on going with brushed SS on the slide stop and safeties.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Good Morning all... i'm getting really tired of the 60 mile drive to work every day. Been doing it for 24 years now. It does pay for my firearms habit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom