Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That sucks WTB. Not a great way to start the year, but there are worse ways.

They don't hurt if they're done right!

Anyhow, morning, and the reason I'm posting.... What do you guys think of the cz 75 TS? I'm finding myself interested in another 9mm.

Dude that does not sound like fun. Good luck buddy.

Well, back. The dentist thinks it's possibly a sinus infection causing the pain, or a cyst up under a tooth that had a root canal. Have a scrip for antibiotics to see if that helps, plus a referral to an endodontist for Monday :(

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I LOVE a serrated black rear sight and a front night sight for defensive guns or a fiber optic front for range only guns.

Dawson and Ameriglo are my favorites right now. I have Dawsons on my SP-01 and PPQ and Ameriglo Protectors on my G43.

Dawson is my favorite sight company to do business with. They're great to talk to on the phone. If they don't have what you want in stock, they will make it. All of their stuff is made in the USA and they manufacture their sights (less tritium and fiber optic inserts) in house. My absolute favorite!

Ameriglo's work great and can be found pretty dang cheap. I think I got my protectors for something like $50 shipped.
    Yeah I run a black Harrison on the rear of my RO with a Dawson red fiber on the front. Absolutely love that set up. I will look into the Ameriglos.

Anybody have experience with Heinie straight eight sights? Doesn't look like they offer a black rear with front night set but maybe they would do a custom order.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah I run a black Harrison on the rear of my RO with a Dawson red fiber on the front. Absolutely love that set up. I will look into the Ameriglos.

Anybody have experience with Heinie straight eight sights? Doesn't look like they offer a black rear with front night set but maybe they would do a custom order.

I have seen their offerings on some serious race guns.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    I dislike the front frame checkering on the standard TS. It's like a meat tenderizer hammer. Other than that, it's a pretty slick race gun. Have the Wizard slick it up, and it'd run like a raped ape.

I'm really considering a TS Orange (a mix of a Czechmate and standard TS) for my next handgun.

Well, i really "needed" another 9mm and the TS was interesting to me. Went over to the gun club to look at the one they had in stock. Now they have an empty space where it used to be. :):

I dunno what llh could do to it!? Its already a 2lb trigger and lighter/smoother than my SP-01 shadow that he did for me. I'd be scared to make it any lighter!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Well, i really "needed" another 9mm and the TS was interesting to me. Went over to the gun club to look at the one they had in stock. Now they have an empty space where it used to be. :):

I dunno what llh could do to it!? Its already a 2lb trigger and lighter/smoother than my SP-01 shadow that he did for me. I'd be scared to make it any lighter!

Very cool:rockwoot:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Went ahead and bit the bullet. Decided against putting the stock sights back on, although I don't even have the front off yet, TDOGG will be helping me with this... He's got a pusher. Went with Heinie's black ledge rear and front night sight. Looks like if I plan on doing some more test shooting with this one this weekend, I'll be shooting CM style no sights!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Looks like you had a big dose of the :koolaid:. Congrats! Pics and RR when you can :)

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Very sweet. Pics when you can.

Here's some info on modding the grip if you ever decide you want to either get rid of the meat tenderizer and/or do a grip reduction/trigger guard undercut/beavertail undercut.
    Tactical Sport frame reduction

That's going to be really nice.

Went ahead and bit the bullet. Decided against putting the stock sights back on, although I don't even have the front off yet, TDOGG will be helping me with this... He's got a pusher. Went with Heinie's black ledge rear and front night sight. Looks like if I plan on doing some more test shooting with this one this weekend, I'll be shooting CM style no sights!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom