Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When the spouse and I were both young and cool we had huge party's every 31st.........food, booze, music, interesting people......the works.
    Now my kids (who are still young and cool) are having those very same party's in the very same house right next door.
    When we bought the house we now live in (next door...:)) we handed the reins to them.
    Times change.

I haven't done a lot of partying since I was in my 20's and I won't be doing any tonight either, but I will be up past midnight... :):

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    When the spouse and I were both young and cool we had huge party's every 31st.........food, booze, music, interesting people......the works.
    Now my kids (who are still young and cool) are having those very same party's in the very same house right next door.
    When we bought the house we now live in (next door...:)) we handed the reins to them.
    Times change.

Yes, and now the little 'terrorists' get to enjoy the coolness of New Year's with grandpa. It just doesn't get any better than that!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Morning folks. Went to bed at 10pm last night. Slept hard, didn't hear any gun fire this year. Now I'm awake and its range day :ar15:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Good morning! So this is what 2016 looks like, looks exactly like 2015 :dunno:. Up early. Can't get back to sleep, too excited for range time this morning.

New years resolution for me is to stop buying new firearms, shoot, feed and upgrade what I have. Also training, would like to get told how dumb I am, most of my shooting characteristics are self taught. There are only two firearms on my list of must haves this year, a semi auto do-all shotgun and a steel frame full size 9. Right now my choices are Mossberg 930 JM Pro 24" and an Sp-01 Tactical. Will be selling off a few to make room for those. If I can stay focused on ammo, training and only adding those two while selling a few, I'll be a happy boy.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning! So this is what 2016 looks like, looks exactly like 2015 :dunno:. Up early. Can't get back to sleep, too excited for range time this morning.

New years resolution for me is to stop buying new firearms, shoot, feed and upgrade what I have. Also training, would like to get told how dumb I am, most of my shooting characteristics are self taught. There are only two firearms on my list of must haves this year, a semi auto do-all shotgun and a steel frame full size 9. Right now my choices are Mossberg 930 JM Pro 24" and an Sp-01 Tactical. Will be selling off a few to make room for those. If I can stay focused on ammo, training and only adding those two while selling a few, I'll be a happy boy.
    This plan has been approved by T-DOGG.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    :coffee: Morning folks. Went to bed at 10pm last night. Slept hard, didn't hear any gun fire this year. Now I'm awake and its range day :ar15:

I was awakened at 12am by the sound of gun fire. It sounded like a damn combat zone. And so the new year begins...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I was awakened at 12am by the sound of gun fire. It sounded like a damn combat zone. And so the new year begins...
    Sorry to hear that TopDog. That was how all of the previous years went for me, this was the first that I slept through it.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hmmmm........is it possible the news bulletin the FWPD put out about how discharging firearms in town was illegal actually worked? I might have to do some investigative reporting.
    Well I'm far enough away from the "interesting" people, but that's not ever stopped the hillbillies out here before.... I was sound asleep by midnight so there may have been, but I didn't hear it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom