Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    To each as they see it. Np knock from me my friend just an opinion. I have been staring at 1911's and have a serious love affair for them. :fogey:'s like the less bling thing in a 1911 I guess. You younger guys like the busy (IMHO) look with the fish scales, extractors etc.
    If you like it carry on.

To each their own indeed. At least we agree on 1911's (even if not the same ones) and CZ's :D

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Still beats reading about Glocks.

Anybody see much wrong with putting a cz custom reduced power (14#) spring in a CZ 75 compact in place of the stock 17# spring? 90% of what I shoot will be plinking rounds.
    Sure does! Glock sights fall off and people freak, 1911s don't need sights. We have proof.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Anybody see much wrong with putting a cz custom reduced power (14#) spring in a CZ 75 compact in place of the stock 17# spring? 90% of what I shoot will be plinking rounds.

I believe the worst that would happen is light strikes on ammo with hard primers.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

I did that on my compact and had no issue with light strikes after. I did do more work later on, but the lighter spring by itself helped a lot. I also was running a lighter spring in my Armalite CZ clone too.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The neighbor who I only talk to about two or three times a year decided to beat on my back door. Wasn't expecting company. He got to meet the Beast. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom