Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    CZ's ..... oh wait, is that another thread ?????
    Off topic. I see you are retired USMC. Thank you for your service. My dad was in right after he graduated High School in '69. If my memory serves me correct he was infantry and his buddy was a gunner in one of the choppers.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Thanks, I appreciate that !!!!!
    You're welcome. Dad was tough as nails until the day he passed in Feb of 2011. He was damn proud to be a Marine and I am damn proud to be his son. I have his dog tags with me now. I've been wanting to start carrying them with me again and this just reminded me to get them out of the safe. I miss that stubborn SOB every day.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    You're welcome. Dad was tough as nails until the day he passed in Feb of 2011. He was damn proud to be a Marine and I am damn proud to be his son. I have his dog tags with me now. I've been wanting to start carrying them with me again and this just reminded me to get them out of the safe. I miss that stubborn SOB every day.

My dad was Navy, tail end of WWII, I lost him, in 2002, I miss him very much .....

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    With all the places I have been I have never actually set foot in Canada.

Spent some time in Canada. Vancouver rocks. Mississauga isn't bad, outside of Toronto. I used to have relatives in Mississauga. And everyone must see at least one side of Niagara Falls just once in their life. Dang I am starting to tear up and have a urge to watch some hockey.

Now Mexico is one of the few places I have never been and have zero desire to ever see.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You guys are gonna make a young fella cry... Thank you for your service SSGSAD. I work with an old retired Marine (nicest man I know) and a former nuclear sub sailor, he gets credit for ruining me. I was a perfectly normal young man! I swear I was! Promise!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    You guys are gonna make a young fella cry... Thank you for your service SSGSAD. I work with an old retired Marine (nicest man I know) and a former nuclear sub sailor, he gets credit for ruining me. I was a perfectly normal young man! I swear I was! Promise!

Us Marines, have been known to do that !!!!!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

You work with actaeon277?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom