wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Dont drive it if you think you will like it.......:):

Fits the needs I'm looking for. Well made, handsome, lighter weight and smaller than a full sized 1911, but still handles the recoil very well. I think it would make an excellent carry piece, which is what I'm looking for. I had thought I'd carry the P-01, but I'm having a harder time adjusting to DA/SA than I'd expected, plus even with the cajun goodies, I'm more accurate with a 1911 than anything else. Plus I want to carry .45... :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fits the needs I'm looking for. Well made, handsome, lighter weight and smaller than a full sized 1911, but still handles the recoil very well. I think it would make an excellent carry piece, which is what I'm looking for. I had thought I'd carry the P-01, but I'm having a harder time adjusting to DA/SA than I'd expected, plus even with the cajun goodies, I'm more accurate with a 1911 than anything else. Plus I want to carry .45... :dunno:

1911's are just the easiest to shoot accurately. It is a struggle for me to cross over but I always thought it was just to much time on a 1911. Seems a lot of folks say as you do that it is just so much easier to run to old outdated over the hill antiquated heavy all steel piece of history.
    If I am concentrating (hard for me these days :fogey:) I can get decent groups off my CZ's. I can point shoot a 1911 if it is one of mine.
    It boils down to what you really like. I get behind BA or the wizard and watch them run their CZ's and they are drilling with them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I want to get a 1911 soon but, I have no illusions that I will shoot it better than the 97.

You are not going to shoot it better. You run that gun very well. I ran "That" gun very well. I do not run mine worth a crap.....yet. I do have a plan.
    Casual shooters with low round counts on the trigger finger seem to gravitate to the 1911 for the ease in which it points up.
    With experience they can see the differences in platforms and make decisions on what works.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You are not going to shoot it better. You run that gun very well. I ran "That" gun very well. I do not run mine worth a crap.....yet. I do have a plan.
    Casual shooters with low round counts on the trigger finger seem to gravitate to the 1911 for the ease in which it points up.
    With experience they can see the differences in platforms and make decisions on what works.

I really like shooting 1911s. Being cross-eye dominant, no gun points up naturally for me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I really like shooting 1911s. Being cross-eye dominant, no gun points up naturally for me.

I have tried to shoot like that in training but man I sucked at it. My sister is cross eyed dominate and until I saw that she was terrible. After realizing the issue we got her on point and now I refuse to talk mean to her....even if she deserves it....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom