Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    My 97B has arrived to the local postal hub and I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon. :): I'm wondering if I want to do a "Patti LaBelle Sweetpotato Pie" video, but the majority of my target audience may not get it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The Omega

Man, I was just considering holding back on my first '16 purchase and seeing if he would ship that. I've never shot a Cajunized CZ and I'm honestly afraid to. I plan to get back to Indy and have my 97B worked on in a couple of months. Congrats and welcome to Czicknessville!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Man, I was just considering holding back on my first '16 purchase and seeing if he would ship that. I've never shot a Cajunized CZ and I'm honestly afraid to. I plan to get back to Indy and have my 97B worked on in a couple of months. Congrats and welcome to Czicknessville!

Let me know when you are coming and you can shoot my Cajunized offerings. It will ruin you for life.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Family, food and presents are done for this Christmas. Santa didn't bring me a stainless commander, but he did bring me everything else I wanted and more.

I feel the stainless CMD coming soon though.. Don't think I can wait around for a used one, even though I'm going to tackle a refinish once it's all broken in. Don't care for the Ruger laser engraving so everything on the slide will be sanded off and then re bead blasted to look stock, also going to remove the lawyer words on the bottom of the frame.

Hope everybody had a good one.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

It's been a very busy last 24 hours, with family over last evening and then spending the day with just my wife, sons, one son's girlfrend and me. When my sons were little, you'd spend most of Christmas day assembling what you had bought them for Christmas and somehow that's no different now. This time, it's not toys, but helping my youngest install a Conforti chip in his car. We still have a new set of front bushings to be done this weekend. Then there was dinner to make and a wood pile that blew over in the storm the other day needed restacked. I'm thankful that I only had to restack the pile of firewood. The tornado that blew through Greenwood touched the south end of my neighborhood and I'm just happy that our Christmas was not spent working with our insurance company.

The only firearms related gift exchanged this year was a smaller range bag given to me by my wife for pistol only range trips. It was a good day and I'm dog tired right now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

It's been a very busy last 24 hours, with family over last evening and then spending the day with just my wife, sons, one son's girlfrend and me. When my sons were little, you'd spend most of Christmas day assembling what you had bought them for Christmas and somehow that's no different now. This time, it's not toys, but helping my youngest install a Conforti chip in his car. We still have a new set of front bushings to be done this weekend. Then there was dinner to make and a wood pile that blew over in the storm the other day needed restacked. I'm thankful that I only had to restack the pile of firewood. The tornado that blew through Greenwood touched the south end of my neighborhood and I'm just happy that our Christmas was not spent working with our insurance company.

The only firearms related gift exchanged this year was a smaller range bag given to me by my wife for pistol only range trips. It was a good day and I'm dog tired right now.

Sounds like a really good day.

Same here with our kids last night and the spouses family today......Dog tired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom