• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    My card is an Amazon Visa and the points apply towards purchases. I buy a TON from Amazon, so it works out pretty well. My other card is a Cabela's card, but I don't use it as much any more due to their high prices.

I used my Cabela's card with a discount coupon on purchases over certain amounts in combo with the points I have racked up for some primers yesterday.
    26,000 primers... 7,000 large pistol, 19,000 small pistol.
    Averaged $16.77/1000 after tax and discounts... :bacondance:
    I'm all set for primers for the next couple years at least

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Aw crap. That could put my whole year into a struggle to pay down an abused credit card.

I used my Cabela's card with a discount coupon on purchases over certain amounts in combo with the points I have racked up for some primers yesterday.

Wow, that's a real score. I'm happy when I can pick them up for around $30 a brick. That price really brings the cost of shooting down a bunch.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    In our visit to the house of Mouse yesterday our host was kind enough to sell me a few items. I picked up five Pmags, flip up sights, a fore grip and a single point sling connection. The connection isn't going to work as it is designed for a right hander only, but, everything else is way cool. :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In our visit to the house of Mouse yesterday our host was kind enough to sell me a few items. I picked up five Pmags, flip up sights, a fore grip and a single point sling connection. The connection isn't going to work as it is designed for a right hander only, but, everything else is way cool. :yesway:

I will buy it back from you. I thought it was an ambidextrous piece......My bad.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I think he just needs to open a shop! Lol. :lmfao:BA it is hard being a south paw in a right handed world, nothing is made for us. Oh well we adapt fairly easily.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Morning bj...:)
    Good luck with the roof, I currently now have no drive way or fencing to enclose the back yard or grass for that matter. Lol. Tomorrow fence crew and hopefully getting ready to pour drive way weather permitting. At least when the weather breaks in the spring all this mess will be done and over with.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good luck with the roof, I currently now have no drive way or fencing to enclose the back yard or grass for that matter. Lol. Tomorrow fence crew and hopefully getting ready to pour drive way weather permitting. At least when the weather breaks in the spring all this mess will be done and over with.

After the roof the siding is coming off the back of the house and what used to be the self standing garage that has been adjoined to the house. It is the family room now.
    New windows in there and 1/2" blue insulation board, Tyvek house wrap and new siding.
    Then a new furnac and I am done. At least for now.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Fantastic!

Morning all... :coffee:

Getting ready to head out to the range... :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom