Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    And I also use Ebates. You log into Ebates before you do online shopping, and for participating merchants, you get a percentage of cash back. Sportsman's Guide and Cabelas have 5%, and a lot of other merchants also participate. It's money for nothing. I just cashed a check for $21 from Ebates that was for a couple of months worth of shopping. It all adds up.

Very cool. Will have to look into that as well, thanks! :yesway:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Thoughts on paying for gunbroker deal with a money order or certified check? I'm skeptical to do this and would prefer to pay with a credit card to have the protection but some of the best deals have been private individuals that don't take a card.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thoughts on paying for gunbroker deal with a money order or certified check? I'm skeptical to do this and would prefer to pay with a credit card to have the protection but some of the best deals have been private individuals that don't take a card.

I've done a postal money order a few times, but like you, I prefer to use a credit card if possible.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Trp is in the safe.
    1st Armslist deal in a long long time. Great guy. Sweet gun. Parts are ordered for it.....:)

Oh yeah.....The sites wizard pit on the 97 are sweet.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Got back from watching Star War's a bit ago. It's definitely worth seeing and is probably one of the best movies I've been to in a long, long time. Dang, I hope that did not spoil it for anyone.

I'd love to do a rifle shoot with you guys. When possible, I try to do a snow shoot with my sons each January. We head down to Atterbury and if there's a bunch of snow, shoot Finnish capture Mosin's prone. We figure that there's a good chance these rifles were used in the Winter War and so we let them experience a bit of their old glory. I don't know if we'll actually get snow this year, but that could be fun to do as a group.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Got back from watching Star War's a bit ago. It's definitely worth seeing and is probably one of the best movies I've been to in a long, long time. Dang, I hope that did not spoil it for anyone.

I'd love to do a rifle shoot with you guys. When possible, I try to do a snow shoot with my sons each January. We head down to Atterbury and if there's a bunch of snow, shoot Finnish capture Mosin's prone. We figure that there's a good chance these rifles were used in the Winter War and so we let them experience a bit of their old glory. I don't know if we'll actually get snow this year, but that could be fun to do as a group.

Snow........prone....................................:n00b:

that does sound fun.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

I would totally be down for that! Probably gonna close the ad on my k98. Another perfect rifle for that kind of play.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Trp is in the safe.
    1st Armslist deal in a long long time. Great guy. Sweet gun. Parts are ordered for it.....:)

Oh yeah.....The sites wizard pit on the 97 are sweet.
    You're welcome! I just went shopping for a stainless commander, it seems they have disappeared.... Oh well, I'll just deal with the 5"er in my pants for now.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Just got back from watching Star Wars myself. The wife and I met IGM and his family for lunch and then watched the movie at the Imax over at Hamilton Town Center. Had a great time! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom