• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Solid advice everyone. I will most likely utilize all of it. Snap caps, dryfire, and the laser tool. It saddens me a little that after years of shooting you'd think I wouldnt have issues like this. But at least it gives me a reason to shoot and practice more. It's a good goal to work towards. Thank you guys.

Dont you know the Internet is for telling you how awesome you are? Come on, man! You're not supposed to admit you have faults.

I think the pistol is a lot harder to master than other platforms. I enjoy them, but I'm not that good with them. Now let's talk clay bird shooting. I borderline suck at that discipline. There is a bit of a golfing feel with this shooting thing, in that, once you get your equipment to a point where it isn't complete trash, you're really playing the game against yourself.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just got back from meeting a couple of buddies at Point Blank range in Greenwood. Whew, what a fun time! I'm good now till next weekend when I should have my CCO :D
    I ran out to MCFG just before dark today and ran another 50 rounds through my CCO. I really love that gun and I think you'll be very happy with yours.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I think the last time I ran full out was about 10 years ago when my Jack Russell got loose and started to chase a garbage truck. I caught him before he became a speed bump, but it took all I had to do it. If that happened today, a young dog would not stand a chance. The old one in my avatar is approaching 15 years olds and I think I can still out run him even at my sedate speed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow, that seems like a long time.

They build to order. No in stock pieces. Frame is 2 pieces. I have the grip section already. The slide and barrel are unique as well. Roughly $1600 for those parts.
    Still need all the bits to fill it up.......:faint:

You are gonna love it I promise. I should have it around Feb.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    They build to order. No in stock pieces. Frame is 2 pieces. I have the grip section already. The slide and barrel are unique as well. Roughly $1600 for those parts.

I have no doubt. I am really looking forward to it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning fellow addicts! :coffee:

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom