• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The problem with it, why did Trump tweet that? Why'd he say Kansas? I'm pretty sure it wasn't because his tweet was technically correct. It was a mistake, even if, technically you could say that he didn't say they were in Kansas. It's pretty obvious he said it because he thought they were, and after being corrected, he fixed it. I don't think you're helping Trump by trying to make that defense. It's not pointing out anything of importance about the naysayers.

Why, because he is human, just like I never did think Obama thought there were 57 states. It was late on a big day, in truth probably not the biggest issue on the plate and a simple human error occurred.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Im pretty confident that many Americans don’t know where Kansas City, MO actually is. However, it’s one of those things. I thing they guy holding the highest office in the should know.... but as I’m sure you are aware, I never believed the POTUS all that particularly intelligent.
    Meh. No worse than the stupid **** your favored candidate for 2020 says.

Half the time Biden doesn’t even know what State he’s in.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Jar Jar theory says, Trump is either a bumbling idiot who happens to have a lot of serendipitous luck following him, or he's an ingenious dark lord of the sith who manipulates the midichlorians to cause the right outcomes, seemingly from idiotic actions. Or, could be somewhere in between.

Seriously, I don't think Trump is a genius at all. He's not a complete idiot either. I think he's developed some strategies for working out problems in his own business dealings and life and he's figured out a way to make that work for him on a wider scale. He applied a heavy hand with Iran, as opposed to Obama's soft had. That seemed to work. He applied a soft hand, (and possibly tongue) to KJU, where Obama had applied a heavy hand. That seemed to work too. Not that either will continue to work. Either one might just be short term success. But right now, we don't have KJU terrorizing the West, and Iran seems to be content with blowing up some empty tents to save face. Meanwhile, I filled up my truck for $2.08/gal yesterday.

Ok, I clearly get that many people do not think Trump a genius, I'm not calling him that either, but many are loathe to give him any credit for smarts at all. I do not know how an intellectual cannot other than than give at least some credit but for TDS, for lack of a better descriptor.

I'm not going to try to build a definitive list but hopefully this is enough...

He went down the elevator gave what they all called a racist speech and all the repubs tried to get him in the primary. Whipped em again Josie...

Megyn Kelly was going to bring him down and the MSM ganged up too. Whipped em again Josie...

So many times in the campaign the normal hexes the demos and MSM put on repubs failed, then they had him by the pu**y, Access Hollywood tape would prove the Trump killer. Whipped em again Josie...

He inexplicably wins the toughest fought Presidential election in modern times. Whipped em again Josie...

BO said job are not coming back. Whipped em again Josie...

BO and economists from all sides said great growth not possible. Whipped em again Josie...

Trade wars, tariffs always fail. Whipped em again Josie...

Nothing will slow illegal immigration and you can't build a wall. Whipped em again Josie...

Mueller has got him, he is going down! Whipped em again Josie...

Impeachment. Whipped em again Josie...

Never in history has such a complete opposition opposed a President from day one. The obvious, dems, MSM, Hollywood, Planned Parenthood, teachers unions. The not so obvious, the military industrial complex, the deep state convinced his policies are wrong resisting, even DOJ and FBI have been involved. They surveilled his campaign for Gods sake. Whipped em again Josie...

Occam's Razor says he certainly is not dumb and likely much smarter than average. He certainly outsmarted all of them above. I suppose it's possible he is Forest Gumpping his way through life...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ok, I clearly get that many people do not think Trump a genius, I'm not calling him that either, but many are loathe to give him any credit for smarts at all. I do not know how an intellectual cannot other than than give at least some credit but for TDS, for lack of a better descriptor.

He went down the elevator gave what they all called a racist speech and all the repubs tried to get him in the primary. Whipped em again Josie...

Megyn Kelly was going to bring him down and the MSM ganged up too. Whipped em again Josie...

So many times in the campaign the normal hexes the demos and MSM put on repubs failed, then they had him by the pu**y, Access Hollywood tape would prove the Trump killer. Whipped em again Josie...

He inexplicably wins the toughest fought Presidential election in modern times. Whipped em again Josie...

BO and economists from all sides said great growth not possible. Whipped em again Josie...

Nothing will slow illegal immigration and you can't build a wall. Whipped em again Josie...

Never in history has such a complete opposition opposed a President from day one. The obvious, dems, MSM, Hollywood, Planned Parenthood, teachers unions. The not so obvious, the military industrial complex, the deep state convinced his policies are wrong resisting, even DOJ and FBI have been involved. They surveilled his campaign for Gods sake. Whipped em again Josie...

Occam's Razor says he certainly is not dumb and likely much smarter than average. He certainly outsmarted all of them above. I suppose it's possible he is Forest Gumpping his way through life...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ingomike again.

Clearly this is your fault. You've got to stop saying so much **** that I agree with. Here, lets shake hands. :p

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

He's going to drop out any day now.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is about Canada, but still kinda Orwellian...

[video=youtube;smwT3fT9A5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smwT3fT9A5Y[/video]

[video=youtube;3GxcuHVOXAA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GxcuHVOXAA[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I thought the president didn’t drink alcohol. If that’s true why was he filmed acting like a drunk during the national anthem before the Super Bowl? Heck his own son and wife showed more respect than he did.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I thought the president didn’t drink alcohol. If that’s true why was he filmed acting like a drunk during the national anthem before the Super Bowl? Heck his own son and wife showed more respect than he did.

I would not have thought there would be a left/woke version of The Club for We're Better Than That©, but here we are

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

We'll give him a pass.

G7n7bX.gif

OrderlyHauntingKouprey-size_restricted.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We'll give him a pass.

G7n7bX.gif

OrderlyHauntingKouprey-size_restricted.gif

Not sure what the second on is, but the first one is a self-fulfilling prophecy for those who subscribe to bad lip reading.
    ... not that's always bad.

[video=youtube;NI0_mEMaTyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI0_mEMaTyE[/video]

and because I like it.

[video=youtube;yJRkRgzkiBA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJRkRgzkiBA[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Joy Behar is a comedian? Since when? And saying "And mostly white people, young white people are voting in Iowa. That’s not an indication of the Democratic Party" is a great idea. Alienating the majority demographic of the U.S. sounds like a wonderful plan. I think the Dems should embrace that. :rolleyes:

Isn't she part of the demographic?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom