code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Odd photo choice.

EL_dSHSWsAA9iH9

Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing Trump defeated as well. But I'd rather it not be something worse. Every Democratic candidate is worse. All bat**** crazy in one way or other. Gabbard is most sane, but still somewhat insane. She takes the isolationism too an extreme IMO.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing Trump defeated as well. But I'd rather it not be something worse. Every Democratic candidate is worse. All bat**** crazy in one way or other. Gabbard is most sane, but still somewhat insane. She takes the isolationism too an extreme IMO.

Gabbard only looks "sane" in comparison to the rest of the Dems. Right of the looney far left of Warren and Sanders is still pretty far left of center. But Gabbard does take the easy on the eyes award for any candidate, Dem or Rep!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Gabbard only looks "sane" in comparison to the rest of the Dems. Right of the looney far left of Warren and Sanders is still pretty far left of center. But Gabbard does take the easy on the eyes award for any candidate, Dem or Rep!
    Yeah. There’s that. The white streak in her hair. Don’t know why. But :naughty:

:ingo:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Guiliani on the Yovanovitch dismissal:

“I believed that I needed Yovanovitch out of the way,” “She was going to make the investigations difficult for everybody.”

And yesterday, he took credit for making it happen. Keep in mind his statement is what he believed, not based on an actual action by Yovanovitch hindering his "investigations." Rudy must really have the Wonka's Golden Ticket to be so brazen in his talking. Flynn was arrested for this exact thing. By the way, Guiliani is most certainly an Alpha. Might be why Trump hasn't yanked his leash.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yovanovitch was an obummer appointee and deep stater who was speaking against the President instead of doing her job and deserved to be kicked out and dumped on her butt.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Guiliani on the Yovanovitch dismissal:

“I believed that I needed Yovanovitch out of the way,” “She was going to make the investigations difficult for everybody.”

And yesterday, he took credit for making it happen. Keep in mind his statement is what he believed, not based on an actual action by Yovanovitch hindering his "investigations." Rudy must really have the Wonka's Golden Ticket to be so brazen in his talking. Flynn was arrested for this exact thing. By the way, Guiliani is most certainly an Alpha. Might be why Trump hasn't yanked his leash.

OK. Now you are simply being lazy. It isn't hard to find the context. An ambassador is not a lifetime appointment. They serve at the pleasure of the president and can be removed at any time for any reason. In Yovanovitch's case, it was for cause.

Yovanovitch needed to be removed for many reasons most critical she was denying visas to Ukrainians who wanted to come to US and explain Dem corruption in Ukraine. She was OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE and that’s not the only thing she was doing. She at minimum enabled Ukrainian collusion.
    — Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) December 17, 2019

[video=youtube_share;qFCeznGIXKs]https://youtu.be/qFCeznGIXKs[/video]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    OK. Now you are simply being disingenuous. It isn't hard to find the context. An ambassador is not a lifetime appointment. They serve at the pleasure of the president and can be removed at any time for any reason. In Yovanovitch's case, it was for cause.

FTFY

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yovanovitch was an obummer appointee and deep stater who was speaking against the President instead of doing her job and deserved to be kicked out and dumped on her butt.

Ok, now for some inconvienent information. Yovanovitch was originally a Bush appointee. Ambassador to Kyrgyzstan (05-08), and then Armenia (08-11). She made statements about the Armenian Genocide, which was something Obama had been reluctant to do, and next thing you know, she back stateside. However, she was apparently a capable enough, and well respected enough, that Obama reappointed her to an ambassadorship (Ukraine 2016 -2019), after the former ambassador took the Greece posting. Appointed in August of 2016.... and Obama left office when?

It would appear, at least to me, that she was simply a career diplomat without any political inclinations. She wasn't a whistleblower. She didn't volunteer information. She was called upon to congress to appear, and she did. If you have any information concerning her being a part of the Deep State, and working against the president.... other than, of course, you simply taking the president's word on it, I would be interested in what you have.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ok, now for some inconvienent information. Yovanovitch was originally a Bush appointee. .....

And? That removes her from the "deep state"? The same bush that said he would vote for hitlary? That bush? bush dynasty bush? bush sr. that was a CIA mans kid? That's your gotcha?

giphy.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    OK. Now you are simply being lazy. It isn't hard to find the context. An ambassador is not a lifetime appointment. They serve at the pleasure of the president and can be removed at any time for any reason. In Yovanovitch's case, it was for cause.

[video=youtube_share;qFCeznGIXKs]https://youtu.be/qFCeznGIXKs[/video]

He said that after the statement I posted, and after everyone was like, "did Rudy just thrown himself under the bus again????" If he had stated that on the outset, then that would be a different story, but he didn't. And that still doesn't exonerate him from shadow diplomacy. He's not a government official. He's a private citizen that works for the president, and is involving himself in matters where there is no oversight.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And? That removes her from the "deep state"? The same bush that said he would vote for hitlary? That bush? bush dynasty bush? bush sr. that was a CIA mans kid? That's your gotcha?

giphy.gif

So everyone is in the Deep State until proven otherwise? Because that kinda what you're saying. I can't prove someone isn't in the shadowy "Deep State", but you can prove someone is, as apparently, you have information indicative of Ms Yovanovitch's membership. Can I haz information?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    He said that after the statement I posted, and after everyone was like, "did Rudy just thrown himself under the bus again????" If he had stated that on the outset, then that would be a different story, but he didn't. And that still doesn't exonerate him from shadow diplomacy. He's not a government official. He's a private citizen that works for the president, and is involving himself in matters where there is no oversight.

Actually, he is a private investigator working directly for the president. He is not conducting diplomacy, but instead conducting an investigation and reporting back. The president gets to set foreign policy and he has had a ton of evidence that his "employees" have been sabotaging him. You know, like the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, and ambassadors.

You know what shadow diplomacy is? Here are a couple of recent examples (there are many more):
    • John Kerry meets with Iranian officials over the now-dead nuclear deal, giving them advice on how to work around a US President.
    • Nancy Pelosi attends UN climate conference and assures them that the US is "still in" despite the US never having even signed onto the Paris climate agreement- she does not speak for America

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So everyone is in the Deep State until proven otherwise? Because that kinda what you're saying. I can't prove someone isn't in the shadowy "Deep State", but you can prove someone is, as apparently, you have information indicative of Ms Yovanovitch's membership. Can I haz information?

You don't get to that level of the .gov without being part of the cabal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom