The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If trump’s star is removed from Hollywood I say we put them on our clothes or hats. Then when antifa attacks us they’ll maybe see it’s they who are using nazi tactics.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So you accept the premise is true, why? Because everything is binary? Prove it.

If you set the categories broadly enough to include everyone, they are binary. Yin and Yang, it's how we think. For or against something, balance of forces.

Even nature seems to play the game. Two objects gravitationally bound, simple equations. Three objects, complex equations and a chaotic system

Computers are binary; the only yes/no/maybe switch exists in the female mind, and you see the problems inherent in that architecture

Do people believe in Jehovah or not, two groups - it supercedes all the messy nuances and tells you a useful fact about people in general

In politics it is a valid formulation, do people striving for power wish to control you or want you to control yourself. If it isn't true, then you should easily be able to name an exception or two

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is quite possibly an unfair formulation, but does your church want to control you?

Or do they want to provide a pathway and structure for you to adopt behavior that leads us all to a better situation? Do they overreach sometimes, you bet. But in the end, which side of the divide would you place them on - control you or not control you?

I think each person will draw the line uniquely but the choices still collapse to a binary

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The straps on that top/dress appear to signaling "Help, this is indeed an emergency!"
    I was thinking, that look on her face seems to be saying, “I can make any face I want at you and you won’t even notice.”

At least I assume that she’s making a face that says that.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    All goes to my intital assessment of her after seeing her interviewed. VAPID.

(For further evidence look to how she explained us being at full employment......her answer was that "it's because everyone has 2 jobs" thus showing her ignence on the matter, but willingness to speak on it anyway. Something's happening....LOL)

Also, have you seen that Candice Owens issued the same challenge and double the dollar amount??? Crickets.....

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I am an injection mold maker/designer/CNC programmer with over 20 years experience and I would NOT debate Ben Shapiro about injection molds, for $10K.

The damage he'd do to my professional credibility and psyche can't be quantified with $$$.:laugh:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Ben Shapiro sounds like Wally Cox...without Wally's dynamism.

Wally+Cox+in+Twilight+Zone+episode+%233+pg.gif

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I am an injection mold maker/designer/CNC programmer with over 20 years experience and I would NOT debate Ben Shapiro about injection molds, for $10K.
    The damage he'd do to my professional credibility and psyche can't be quantified with $$$.:laugh:

I think you would have nothing to worry about. You know your field well. Ben would probably have to learn about your field, which he would do, and then you agree on everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom