The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I read it this morning.....

I tried telling my liberal little cousin that Trump was going to anger Republicans way more than he would Democrats...I expected this and it bothers me not....If Sanders would have won we would be hearing the same sort of vitriol from Democrat members of Congress....

I just thought it was funny that the guy saying all that stuff went SO far off the rails.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I just thought it was funny that the guy saying all that stuff went SO far off the rails.

Yep...It almost had like a a few too many "let me tell you how I really feel" edge to it....But then part of it seemed canned and like he was hoping it would get out...To me it showed he was kind of a tool...Not because he didn't like Trump...But that he admits to going on news shows and going to bat for him....If you went on TV and feigned support for Trump it would bother me...If I went on TV and trashed Trump it would bother you...You and I both would rather hang around someone that's honest and sincere even if we don't agree with them.....I think there's more going on here...The dude has a plan, just can't figure it out...

f1280167daeccbb17ccdb416177bed4a--bar-stuff-some-nights.jpg

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ity-of-mystery-gop-lawmaker-who-torched-trump

Here's a brief transcript of the interview:
    https://www.urbandaddy.com/articles/42134/the-most-honest-political-interview-youll-ever-read

Full Interview:
    https://www.themaven.net/theresurge...-grocery-store-SeHI2l5bIECGQn4gmnzGaw/?full=1

If you're sensitive about people speaking ill of the president, do yourself a favor and don't follow the link. LOTS of adult language.

My favorite part:

Absolutely brutal.

I read it this morning.....

I tried telling my liberal little cousin that Trump was going to anger Republicans way more than he would Democrats...I expected this and it bothers me not....If Sanders would have won we would be hearing the same sort of vitriol from Democrat members of Congress....

Notice that it's all about him [the anonymous interviewee]. He's upset he may lose his place at the trough and have to get a real job. To paraphrase, 'He [Trump] is taking us all down with him, so we might as well impeach him'

High crimes and misdemeanors, indeed

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sounds appropriate. Not so much for Comey. He's a virtue-signaling partisan ass-clown, but that's not a crime. McCabe, arguably may have committed a crime. Clinton certainly did.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Most recent Trump Tweet:
    Sylvester Stallone called me with the story of heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson. His trials and tribulations were great, his life complex and controversial. Others have looked at this over the years, most thought it would be done, but yes, I am considering a Full Pardon!

Is the president telegraphing a pardon? What in the WORLD does this have to do with the price of tea in China?
    For a brief historical background. Johnson was convicted of transporting a White woman (his girlfriend) across state lines for an "immoral purpose." Should Johnson's celebrity allow him pass that a great many others, assumedly, will be denied? Meh, I'm sure that's not even an afterthought for the President. I think I have a fair idea what the purpose of this tweet was.
    First Scotter Libby, and now this.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Most recent Trump Tweet:

Is the president telegraphing a pardon? What in the WORLD does this have to do with the price of tea in China?
    For a brief historical background. Johnson was convicted of transporting a White woman (his girlfriend) across state lines for an "immoral purpose." Should Johnson's celebrity allow him pass that a great many others, assumedly, will be denied? Meh, I'm sure that's not even an afterthought for the President. I think I have a fair idea what the purpose of this tweet was.
    First Scotter Libby, and now this.
    Well, in fairness, the Feds have historically tended to make examples out of celebrities via prosecution. Didn't Chuck Berry get dinged for something similar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom