The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Idaho too. The police there told the Oregon State Police they better stand down because they don't have jurisdiction in Idaho. I read that earlier today.

Well, Idaho State Police were basically saying, the Oregon State Police have no jurisdiction to "get" someone in Idaho.
    How is that not kidnapping?

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well, Oregon State Police were basically saying, the Idaho State Police have no jurisdiction to "get" someone in Oregon.
    How is that not kidnapping?

Actually Idaho was saying Oregon State Police have no jurisdiction to "get" someone in Idaho. It does sound like it would be kidnapping to me.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://www.axios.com/trump-transit...ist-1b7c4f34-4681-4add-a5d1-7c1d19ef3aa5.html
    Full list: The leaked Trump transition vetting documents

We redacted personal details that weren't newsworthy, information from spurious sources, and material the vetting team described as rumors about contenders’ personal lives, and contact and identification information.
    All the unredacted information is from public sources.

Just for S&G I looked at Bolton (as his was sure to be colorful)

Critical quotes from the last ten years from Breitbart, Thinkprogress and Mother Jones! Oh, noes! Older quotes go back 20+ years and include quotes such as"In 1997, Bolton Said “Virtually Nothing Has Been Done That’s Important” At The UN.

And when he wasn't working in an official capacity, he worked as a expert consultant to private industry! Stop the ****ing presses!

Anonymous leaker, provenance of what is leaked redacted/not transparent/unknown except MSM quotes. Fake news

ETA: I've skimmed a few more, and practically the only sources quoted are denigrating and MSM. Opinion upgraded to bull****

Edit2: They're working Steele's side of the street

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Senior Policy Adviser to Bernie Sanders...

Heather Gautney said:
    I am $180k in debt. I have a PHD and am a tenured professor — my students are in the same boat, sinking in debt. I pay $1100/month in student loan debt, half of my rent. We MUST #CancelStudentDebt. Wall St got bailed out, what about us?! #bernie2020 @BernieSanders

These people are insane.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Melania Trump just announced that Stephanie Grisham, her Director of Communications, is getting a promotion and will replace Sarah Sanders and Press Secretary and Comms Director

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't know why the entire Republican party doesn't just hammer a new name at the Democrats, calling their policies "Regressive" (to counter 'progressive'). In many ways, it really is. It seems like an easy home-run that could catch on... force them to stop using "progressive" as a label for their policies.

Though, "conservative" barely means anything these days, when applied to the current GOP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Guided Protector
    Top Bottom