The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    TN2SxiO.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don’t disagree with that. Alpo-Democrats are desperate for a sane candidate, and Biden is the sanest (which still isn’t saying a lot). But he’s also stupid, and says stupid ****. And I kinda think he’s a ****ing racist. And creepy.

Or maybe not. I mean, he did give Obama his due, because...he’s articulate and clean. :rolleyes: And he did fight hard to prevent Romney from putting “y’all back in chains”. But seriously, how that didn’t end his political career, I don’t know.

My grandfather told me a long time ago that "white people can say the most racist things, and not actually be racist." For me, that's a truism, I often encounter. You just needs to figure out if there's malice in what is being said, or simply ignorance.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don’t disagree with that. Alpo-Democrats are desperate for a sane candidate, and Biden is the sanest (which still isn’t saying a lot). But he’s also stupid, and says stupid ****. And I kinda think he’s a ****ing racist. And creepy.

Or maybe not. I mean, he did give Obama his due, because...he’s articulate and clean. :rolleyes: And he did fight hard to prevent Romney from putting “y’all back in chains”. But seriously, how that didn’t end his political career, I don’t know.

Dumocraps are very forgiving, but only of other dumocraps.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you think if a Republican congressdroid had publicly called obummer a motherf****r when he was President it would have just faded away like it did after the dumocrap did it?

Yeah, I actually do. Joe Wilson, State of the Union? The GOP had his back.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't remember the part of calling obama a mother****er, I DO remember him calling obama a liar... Which was completely accurate... so...

Since he's still in congress, did he miss the last few State of the Union addresses? Or is he selective abut whom he calls "liar," during the 18 years he's been an elected official?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Since he's still in congress, did he miss the last few State of the Union addresses? Or is he selective abut whom he calls "liar," during the 18 years he's been an elected official?

Apples and oranges here... "calling obama mother****er" is not the same as "calling obama a liar".

I think EVERY single dem member of congress and the senate has called Trump a liar. Let's weigh this equally please.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Apples and oranges here... "calling obama mother****er" is not the same as "calling obama a liar".

I think EVERY single dem member of congress and the senate has called Trump a liar. Let's weigh this equally please.

Not even in the same ballpark.

I agree, one person said something during a reception, the other said something during the State of the Union. The venue, kinda makes a difference. Just kinda.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I agree, one person said something during a reception, the other said something during the State of the Union. The venue, kinda makes a difference. Just kinda.

Ah, so the metric is not what was said but where it was said. Got it. That does make all the difference.

So if that is the yardstick...
    1. Trump says something "outlandish" on twitter
    vs.
    2. When a dem congressperson says Trumps lies etc. on the floor of congress
    Which one are we supposed to get up in arms about again?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nah. Only the lefties do that stuff.:coffee:

I mean, if Trump did something even slightly anti-2A, INGO could NEVER forgive him.

:naughty:

You seem to be late to the ORIGINAL topic at hand, see below VVVVVVVV

Rashida Tlaib - "Trump is a mother****er"

Joe Wilson - "obama is a liar"

:dunno: You tell me.

giphy.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ah, so the metric is not what was said but where it was said. Got it. That does make all the difference.

So if that is the yardstick...
    1. Trump says something "outlandish" on twitter
    vs.
    2. When a dem congressperson says Trumps lies etc. on the floor of congress
    Which one are we supposed to get up in arms about again?

Sometimes I forget I'm not dealing with Southerners. It's perfectly fine to call someone a liar, on the floor of Congress, when it's your time to speak and you have a point that's being made. Interupting, another while they are speaking, publicly, with an outburst such as "you lie!," is indicative that the person making the outburst wasn't smacked in the mouth enough as a kid. But that's the Southern way, at least well-bred Southerners.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You seem to be late to the ORIGINAL topic at hand, see below VVVVVVVV

Rashida Tlaib - "Trump is a mother****er"

Joe Wilson - "obama is a liar"

:dunno: You tell me.

giphy.gif

Rashida Talib - at a leftist reception, addressing people of like mimd, caught on video, "we're going to impeach that mother******!"

Joe Wilson - During the State of the Union, nationally televised, while the then-president was speaking, "You lie!"

If you can't see the difference... well... I guess you just can't see the difference. I'd send smoke signals, but I doubt the tribe you identify would be able to decipher.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom