The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    What the Democrats have done to themselves is so delicious. They run the most unlikable candidate in history while their pals in the media tell everyone she's unbeatable. This caused a lot of voters to stay home in my opinion. Now thanks to this brilliant strategy, Trump is in office and is shaping the direction of the courts for the next 30-40 years. Can you say backfire?
    bDCMKDt.gif

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If HRC even tries to run again, seriously, it will absolutely fracture the Dem party (which would mirror the GOP). So, yeah, it could happen, but not like it did last time.

Along those lines, though, I think she's much more willing to go back to playing the kingmaker.* She'll try to create influence by raking in millions of dollars, but slowly fade from relevance.

*The punchline is, "But Bill, if I'd married him, then he'd be president."

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I haven't heard that the Clintons are raking in millions any more. In fact, just the opposite.

I believe they are more circumspect now than they have been in the past. And, losing to Trump created some pressure to lay low for awhile.

IMHO, they'll be back. People still like Bill.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I believe they are more circumspect now than they have been in the past. And, losing to Trump created some pressure to lay low for awhile.

IMHO, they'll be back. People still like Bill.

Bill was pretty hands on during his presidency. Really connected intimately with people. He will go down in history. For all his faults he did help some get ahead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom