The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Egaaadz, man. Have you no shame?

woosh.gif

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    "That book that you carry"

This tells me everything I need to know about her. Absolute scum...then again, the voters put her there. Dummy, you're sworn to uphold "that book" when you're elected.

He didn't bring it from home for show and tell.

[video=youtube_share;3jSikD9JLus]https://youtu.be/3jSikD9JLus[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If HRC even tries to run again, seriously, it will absolutely fracture the Dem party (which would mirror the GOP). So, yeah, it could happen, but not like it did last time.

Along those lines, though, I think she's much more willing to go back to playing the kingmaker.* She'll try to create influence by raking in millions of dollars, but slowly fade from relevance.

*The punchline is, "But Bill, if I'd married him, then he'd be president."
    Or, she could just live vicariously through her daughter.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I think the next democratic woman on a national ticket will likely be Kamala Harris. Maybe VP nominee. But, I haven't looked at it in any depth. We've got another year yet.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I think the next democratic woman on a national ticket will likely be Kamala Harris. Maybe VP nominee. But, I haven't looked at it in any depth. We've got another year yet.

I agree. KH is Likely the new “bright and shiny “ toy for the DNC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I knew a guy once that had a hot daughter, with bad taste in men. His quote, "If there's a loser in the crowd, she'll find him."

The DNC has similar taste.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Kamala vs. Spartacus in the primaries? Kamala vs. Spartacus... sounds like the title to an old B grade movie.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Whoever the DNC picks for 2020 it will have to be somebody with a known favorable disposition to corruption. Big money didn't trust Bernie in 2016 so he was "deep sixed ". Hilly really fits into that corrupt, but social justice warrior, requirement for the DNC's choice of candidate. With her big media backing I still see her at the head of the pack for 2020.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think we should be hoping for faces that we don't readily recognize on the 2020 dem ticket. That'll mean the dems will will see the err of their ways in following those like Harris and Booker.

Hopefully we do a good job of exposing the lunacy of the Kavanaugh confirmation and other crazy-assed events where these "leaders" exposed their true selves.

Devastating election results for the dems will show them that these people are the wrong way for them to go...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As far as Booker is concerned, he's from Jersey, enough said.

The corruption factor on Harris is unknown as far as I know, but I'm sure the dark powers that make a living from that have her measure.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Whoever the DNC picks for 2020 it will have to be somebody with a known favorable disposition to corruption. Big money didn't trust Bernie in 2016 so he was "deep sixed ". Hilly really fits into that corrupt, but social justice warrior, requirement for the DNC's choice of candidate. With her big media backing I still see her at the head of the pack for 2020.

Eh. She’s a two time loser with lots of baggage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Incorrect, unfortunately. Election 2020 will start at midnight November 6, 2018. Sigh

No rest for the witless

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom