Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let’s get this straight. The reason you believe something is because there’s no evidence for it? I’ll give you the benefit of doubt. Rather than trying to infer why you believe something, which has been what I’m left with. I’ll just ask. Why do you think there is a silent majority of people who will vote for Trump in November? Make the case. I’d like to believe it too. And it’s not that I believe it won’t happen. It’s that Trump winning doesn’t follow any logical conclusion I can make at this time based on facts that I know right now. So if you’re aware of some facts that I’m not, I’m happy to hear them. Because it looks to me like the nation is mostly sucking social justice’s **** right now.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Because it looks to me like the nation is mostly sucking social justice’s **** right now.

Looooot of knee-jerk reactions to these BLM demonstrations. Things that companies seem to be doing out of nowhere, unrelated to them. Just taking advantage of the time, I guess, to erase some history.

Some people are even self-cancelling over past comments they've made, saying they're quitting youtube/streaming because they made a racist joke years ago.

SJW's raking in the victories this month.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Looooot of knee-jerk reactions to these BLM demonstrations. Things that companies seem to be doing out of nowhere, unrelated to them. Just taking advantage of the time, I guess, to erase some history.

Some people are even self-cancelling over past comments they've made, saying they're quitting youtube/streaming because they made a racist joke years ago.

SJW's raking in the victories this month.

Even when you're talking about large corporations going "woke", you're basically talking about the board of directors (a relatively small group) and not every single stockholder of the corporation. You can't count on a corporation going SJW as being representative of a large group, IMHO. *waits for jamil to argue that point* ;)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1277240083515445250?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw==&refsrc=email

John-Wayne.png

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Unfortunately, there are more registered democrats than republicans in Orange County at this time. Plus, a healthy dose of independents.

It would be a damn shame to discredit John Wayne in this way.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Unfortunately, there are more registered democrats than republicans in Orange County at this time. Plus, a healthy dose of independents.

It would be a damn shame to discredit John Wayne in this way.
    There is a lot of damn shame going around these days. :(

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah. The media makes it worse than it is, but I'm ready for some old-fashioned curb stomping.

5 Shootings in Indianapolis this weekend. Please tell me about BurnLootMayhem again?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Who's going to be the new Joe McCarthy to BurnLootMayhem's commies? I nominate Ted Nugent

I nominate myself, every single one of them would be on a hollowed out oil tanker in the middle of the Atlantic learning about the wonders of waterboarding from the spookiest lot in the government I could dig up. Their funding and organization isn't domestic, it's clearly coming from a foreign source that is interested in taking our country down from the inside out. I bet you'd eventually find one that'd spill the beans.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Now deleted tweet from The Democrats®

https://twitter.com/MattWolking/status/1277795427551715328

Mount Rushmore glorifies white supremacy... so says the democrat party.

This is the national democrat party mind you... of the United States... you know, the thing.

You're missing the deeper point, and the reason they deleted the tweet.

They weren't trying to say that Mt. Rushmore promotes white supremacy, but the rally itself promotes white supremacy. The rally celebrating Independence Day. The implication is that Independence Day itself promotes white supremacy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom