giphy.gif
    Just like your response

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Lol trumps doctor said he’ll have multiple negative tests and be cleared to go about campaigning on Saturday. I thought “trust the doctors and listen to the experts” was your platform? Seems you only use that line when you think it’s a zinger, and continue to be showed wrong.

Wallace continually interrupted trump, that’s why trump just continued talking. The fact you guys wanna change how we do the debate proves who won.

And that, ladies & germs, is why we really don't need another debate. There is nothing being discussed that is going to change anyone's mind. If you are undecided at this point, please find a mirror and see if you can generate a fog. If not, vote democrat! LOL

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’d walk over broken glass through a hurricane to vote for trump this year.

And i would rather watch Hillary Clinton delete 33,000 emails one at a time before I listen to another second of Kamala Harris talk
    I’ll prolly head to the polls tomorrow to vote. Ain’t gonna be Biden, for ***damn sure. Being a gun grabbing toothless ********** disqualifies him. Being incapable of recognizing or admitting when the left goes too far disqualifies him. Choosing a far left marxist **** for a running mate disqualifies him. I could go on.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Maybe trump should have listened to the doctors and experts early on in the pandemic. Even when he knew it was more dangerous than the flu (Woodward tape). The man thinks he's the expert in all matters, and that has repercussions. So why is he is now following scientists and doctors now? Oh that's right, he **** his pants when he got Covid. Now science can help me!
    Weird. Seems like Fauci said trump did everything he should’ve. Seems it was projected 2 million dead, and because of trumps actions it’s 200,000. Maybe you just have TDS if you can’t recognize accomplishments and give him credit when it’s due. I didn’t like the Kenyan and his husband, but I gave him credit on some things he did right.

And your argument isn’t saying why you don’t wanna listen to the experts and science, your entire argument is BUT TRUMP. Why didn’t Trump this, why didn’t trump that? That’s not an argument and that didn’t answer a single question. No wonder you think Biden and kamala won the debates.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    And that, ladies & germs, is why we really don't need another debate. There is nothing being discussed that is going to change anyone's mind. If you are undecided at this point, please find a mirror and see if you can generate a fog. If not, vote democrat! LOL
    LOL. I actually agree we don’t need another debate honestly. In today’s era we all know before the debate who we are voting for. Debates don’t change anyone’s mind now days, they only reaffirm their positions. Pointless. But, I wouldn’t mind seeing trump in action again :):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’ll prolly head to the polls tomorrow to vote. Ain’t gonna be Biden, for ***damn sure. Being a gun grabbing toothless ********** disqualifies him. Being incapable of recognizing or admitting when the left goes too far disqualifies him. Choosing a far left marxist **** for a running mate disqualifies him. I could go on.

Please, continue... :):

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    Weird. Seems like Fauci said trump did everything he should’ve. Seems it was projected 2 million dead, and because of trumps actions it’s 200,000. Maybe you just have TDS if you can’t recognize accomplishments and give him credit when it’s due. I didn’t like the Kenyan and his husband, but I gave him credit on some things he did right.

And your argument isn’t saying why you don’t wanna listen to the experts and science, your entire argument is BUT TRUMP. Why didn’t Trump this, why didn’t trump that? That’s not an argument and that didn’t answer a single question. No wonder you think Biden and kamala won the debates.

So many "Seems" in your response. That shows an uncertainty in your info.

Keep repeating the 2 mil projected, 200k dead. You didn't even believe the 200k dead number, but now it's part of your pulpit speeches.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Just a point of clarification, Hatin'. The projections in the spring were that we hoped to hold deaths below 80,000 and people at that time didn't want to talk about such a high number. The 2 million was an extrapolation of the 1918 flu, methinks.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe trump should have listened to the doctors and experts early on in the pandemic. Even when he knew it was more dangerous than the flu (Woodward tape). The man thinks he's the expert in all matters, and that has repercussions. So why is he is now following scientists and doctors now? Oh that's right, he **** his pants when he got Covid. Now science can help me!
    I think this is a very biased opinion. You’re not listening to the other side if it. Only your own.

For one thing, I think you misjudge Trump’s rhetoric. It’s not that he thinks he is smarter than everyone. It’s that he wants people to think he is. The evidence if that is that his actions are more often different from his words. He talks it up, then ends up acting according to what his advisors suggest. For all Trump’s talk, Fauci said Trump did what he suggested. But because Trump downplayed the virus publicly at times, it makes great fodder for headlines.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just a point of clarification, Hatin'. The projections in the spring were that we hoped to hold deaths below 80,000 and people at that time didn't want to talk about such a high number. The 2 million was an extrapolation of the 1918 flu, methinks.
    The 2 million were a worst case based on the china models from early on. Those were obviously bull****. Most of the models from early on were bull****. I don’t think the 2 million number makes a valid point for anything other than no one really knew early on enough to say much about anything, let alone make policy.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I agree.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So many "Seems" in your response. That shows an uncertainty in your info.

Keep repeating the 2 mil projected, 200k dead. You didn't even believe the 200k dead number, but now it's part of your pulpit speeches.

Lol and again, that’s not an answer.

2 million dead was what all the experts were saying. It’s only 200k dead, 10,000 that had no underlying conditions... and your argument...? “Keep repeating 2 mil projected 200k dead, you didn’t even believe the 200k dead number”. So you’re not arguing I’m wrong by providing any facts, you’re arguing in wrong because I don’t believe the 200k number. LOL You can’t make this up.

2 million > 200,000

200,000 > 10,000

Projected 2 million by your trusted experts. 200,000 died, 10,000 without underlying conditions. You... not happy... nope... could’ve done more. Even fauci says trump did everything he should’ve, but the guy on the internet says he didn’t.

Trumps doctors say he’s clear Saturday, but you disagree and want the debate changed. And if trump doesn’t accept the change, he’s a coward.

All of your arguments aren’t what the experts say, but you do you, you’re obviously much smarter than them

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    It’s not that he thinks he is smarter than everyone. It’s that he wants people to think he is. The evidence if that is that his actions are more often different from his words.

Isn't that absolutely dangerous? Tweets that can drop the market 500+ points, etc. His words, even when he walks it back, affect more people than I think he realizes. That's scary.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ya I’m not sure what all the numbers were, I just remember them releasing a estimated 2 million could die if actions weren’t taken.

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    Trumps doctors say he’s clear Saturday, but you disagree and want the debate changed. And if trump doesn’t accept the change, he’s a coward.

Where and when did I say that the debate should be changed? If trump is fine and tests negative, why not show up to the town hall debate? He can't waste his time with a virtual debate? In an election with stakes like this one, wouldn't he want to be in the public eye and "own the libs?"

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom