Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    If people on a gun forum are willing to vote for someone that openly says they're going to take guns or make you register them, I doubt they're too concerned about what Joe and/or Hunter did or didn't do in Russia.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Cite it or admit he's wrong? How about another option? Are you curious? Are you interested in knowing the things that might be true? You're voting for the guy. You can admit that you don't really care what he did, you're voting for team D anyway, in which case it doesn't matter how Hunter and Joe are tied up in this. Or, you might inquire for yourself out of curiosity and a sense of duty to know the facts. I think where there's steady smoke there are usually at least some embers burning somewhere. I wouldn't need someone to post stuff for me. Besides, it's already been posted on INGO. You either missed it or you weren't curious enough to inquire yourself.

Sometimes, you carry on too much. What can be said simply and in a few words is not in your wheelhouse.

Again, you act as if people who disagree with you haven't availed themselves of the opportunity to review pertinent facts.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Stapling this to Biden is pure fabrication.

Can you show me proof he isn't involved? Nothing is certain. There IS however proof of the bribes funneled through Hunter.

On the Russia "Hoax" there are a lot of docs that say "Obama Administration" and a lot of others that say "Obama". I would think the one would definitely include the V.P. but not the other. Nobody knows yet at this point for certain. But when those are all theories out in the wild that everyone else is talking about I'm not sure it can be called a libelous remark.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Can you show me proof he isn't involved? Nothing is certain. There IS however proof of the bribes funneled through Hunter.

On the Russia "Hoax" there are a lot of docs that say "Obama Administration" and a lot of others that say "Obama". I would think the one would definitely include the V.P. but not the other. Nobody knows yet at this point for certain. But when those are all theories out in the wild that everyone else is talking about I'm not sure it can be called a libelous remark.

Now you want me to prove a negative.

And is bribe your definition or a legal definition? If there was a bribe, who was bribed and what did that party do to fulfill the bribe obligation?

And then you jump from Obama to Biden with no proof.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Now you want me to prove a negative.

And then you jump from Obama to Biden with no proof.

I'm simply saying when all these theories are being openly discussed everywhere, I don't think you can call it a libelous remark.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yes. There is quite a bit of nonsense being believed by people who should know better. QAnonsense is growing. Adults seem to have left the room in segments of the republican party.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yes. There is quite a bit of nonsense being believed by people who should know better. QAnonsense is growing. Adults seem to have left the room in segments of the republican party.

meh, adults are lacking in general across the board. Both sides just like to sling poo these days and see what sticks and what people will believe. :dunno:

Everyone is more interested in picking a side before all the facts come out and arguing it to the death as if it were proven fact. Right and Left. More important to break the story than it is to verify it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sometimes, you carry on too much. What can be said simply and in a few words is not in your wheelhouse.

Again, you act as if people who disagree with you haven't availed themselves of the opportunity to review pertinent facts.

It does not seem that you have. You read the statement of someone on your side that says, nothing to see here, and that's all it took. Just like the Russia thing was a thing until it wasn't--I'm certainly was not going to take Trump's word for it until it was evident that the Russia thing was indeed a hoax; I'm not gonna take someone's word for it that might have a reason to lie. The allegation is out there. I'm willing to see where this goes. It certainly smells like smoke.

ETA: about carrying on. You're quite free to ignore my posts.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Who is more at fault: the person who lies or the person who, knowing it is a lie, repeats it?

I don't want to put you on ignore, but if you are going to carry on, would you be so kind as to put the relevant passage in bold text? :). Thanking you in advance.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    This might have been discussed already. Joe says we'll have to wait until after the election to know if he's going to pack the court.:rolleyes:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If he loses, it's moot.

If he wins but ACB isn't confirmed. It's moot.

If he wins and ACB is confirmed....I'd say he looks to get Thomas to retire.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who is more at fault: the person who lies or the person who, knowing it is a lie, repeats it?

I don't want to put you on ignore, but if you are going to carry on, would you be so kind as to put the relevant passage in bold text? :). Thanking you in advance.

Please inform WTF you're talking about first.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    By trying to have it both ways: dodging questions you find inconvenient, and stirring the pot in other areas?

You aren't preventing echoes. You are trying to raise voices.

So, you believe it is incumbent upon me to answer open-ended questions? Is that something you do?

So what is Joe Biden lying about and not lying about?

Furthermore, what makes you think he'd live out his term, and that Kamala would be as "moderate" as he is?

Another one, to which I've said I already voted.

Now, if you haven't made up your mind who you are going to vote for, ask a question and let's see if folks are willing to answer.

However, if you've made up your mind, what it appears that you are doing is "stirring the pot". :)

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So, you believe it is incumbent upon me to answer open-ended questions? Is that something you do?

Another one, to which I've said I already voted.

Now, if you haven't made up your mind who you are going to vote for, ask a question and let's see if folks are willing to answer.

However, if you've made up your mind, what it appears that you are doing is "stirring the pot". :)
    Right now I am leaning towards voting against a candidate, not for a candidate. That being said, my vote has yet to be cast

But thank you for admitting that, since you've made up your mind and cast your vote, you are just stirring the pot and there's no need for the community to deal with your tiresome posts until the election is done :):

EKyrnfoWoAIC1MO.jpg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’d walk over broken glass through a hurricane to vote for trump this year.

And i would rather watch Hillary Clinton delete 33,000 emails one at a time before I listen to another second of Kamala Harris talk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom