• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    [video=youtube;yvVvNi4iS4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvVvNi4iS4E[/video]

Biden: “You’ll know my opinion on court packing when the election is over.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think Obama had Biden on a very short leash with a muzzle. He wasn't a Dick Cheney. He's been in government so long that clearly there is some fire under the smoke. I don't think that Giuliani's assertions are close to reality however.

As far as politicians go, I don't see Biden as having the wherewithal to be evil. Cheney? Evil.

So you don't buy anything utoward about Hunter Biden and his seedy relationships with foreign leaders as it relates to Joe Biden's position.

You don't buy any of the information coming out from the FBI investigations into the Russia hoax that tends to implicate Joe Biden, not just knowing about it but participating in it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'd take almost anyone over a guy that uses his position of power to grope women and little girls. There are videos and pics all over the net. It's super creepy. :dunno:

It's okay to touch girls inappropriately if you're a democrat, though at least it's not okay to grab adults by the *****, unless you're a high ranking Democratic Party member or a News Anchor.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    It's okay to touch girls inappropriately if you're a democrat, though at least it's not okay to talk about grabbing adults by the *****, but if you're a high ranking Democratic Party member or a News Anchor you can grab it as you see fit .

Clarification is the spice of life.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Clarification is the spice of life.

No, I had to say it the way I did because Democrats behaved as if Trump actually did grab them by the *****, and also because some Democrats and news anchors can grab some women by the ***** and not just talk about it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So you don't buy anything utoward about Hunter Biden and his seedy relationships with foreign leaders as it relates to Joe Biden's position.

You don't buy any of the information coming out from the FBI investigations into the Russia hoax that tends to implicate Joe Biden, not just knowing about it but participating in it.

I don't like nepotism and there ought to be some legislation providing oversight/approval by the State Dept of potential conflicts of interest. And, sons and daughters of Federal officals above a certain level ought to know better in the first place. However, that doesn't seem to have stopped the sons and daughters of present offcials from reaping the spoils of Daddy's coattails.

If you've got any proof to your assertion that "the FBI investigations into the Russia hoax that tends to implicate Joe Biden", bring it forward or withdraw you libelous remark. Innuendo isn't working for you.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't like nepotism and there ought to be some legislation providing oversight/approval by the State Dept of potential conflicts of interest. And, sons and daughters of Federal officals above a certain level ought to know better in the first place. However, that doesn't seem to have stopped the sons and daughters of present offcials from reaping the spoils of Daddy's coattails.

If you've got any proof to your assertion that "the FBI investigations into the Russia hoax that tends to implicate Joe Biden", bring it forward or withdraw you libelous remark. Innuendo isn't working for you.

All you you have to do is read the docs that were released this week...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Oh, I really don't have a problem with the children of Presidents and other high level officials availing themselves of their parent's notoriety. That's just going to happen. If it were merely Daddy's coattails, that's one thing. Why would Hunter, a dope head and loser otherwise, be paid so much for what is superficially so little? I think it's quite reasonable to suspect that Hunter is being paid that much to tell dad what policies to pursue that happen to be beneficial to Hunter's employers.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Proof. Not your assertion. Cite it or admit you are wrong.

Have you googled it? There are lots of stories out there saying that the CIA Director, Brennan, briefed the Obama Administration about Hillary's plan to use intelligence community to drum up the russian collusion in an attempt to take the pressure off of her email scandal.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-clinton-obama-trump-russia-collusion-hoax-sen-tom-cotton
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...bama-briefed-on-clintonrussia-antics-n2577176
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/29/cia-t...nton-conjured-trump-russia-scandal-spy-chief/

There are TONS of hits out there. Of course everyone is denying everything. But it's not something everyone else isn't also saying :dunno:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    And Chelsea Clinton was paid $600,000 per year by NBC for "reporting" while working with the Clinton Foundation.

It stinks.

So does having Ivanka et al in the administration.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Proof. Not your assertion. Cite it or admit you are wrong.

Cite it or admit he's wrong? How about another option? Are you curious? Are you interested in knowing the things that might be true? You're voting for the guy. You can admit that you don't really care what he did, you're voting for team D anyway, in which case it doesn't matter how Hunter and Joe are tied up in this. Or, you might inquire for yourself out of curiosity and a sense of duty to know the facts. I think where there's steady smoke there are usually at least some embers burning somewhere. I wouldn't need someone to post stuff for me. Besides, it's already been posted on INGO. You either missed it or you weren't curious enough to inquire yourself.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And Chelsea Clinton was paid $600,000 per year by NBC for "reporting" while working with the Clinton Foundation.

It stinks.

So does having Ivanka et al in the administration.

Chelsea got the pay for who she was and her proximity to the Clintons. So what. It's how it works. The fact has been reported. Everyone knows about it. Whatever "journalism" she produced should be taken with the appropriate grains of salt.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Have you googled it? There are lots of stories out there saying that the CIA Director, Brennan, briefed the Obama Administration about Hillary's plan to use intelligence community to drum up the russian collusion in an attempt to take the pressure off of her email scandal.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-clinton-obama-trump-russia-collusion-hoax-sen-tom-cotton
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...bama-briefed-on-clintonrussia-antics-n2577176
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/29/cia-t...nton-conjured-trump-russia-scandal-spy-chief/

There are TONS of hits out there. Of course everyone is denying everything. But it's not something everyone else isn't also saying :dunno:

Stapling this to Biden is pure fabrication.

The Trump campaign quickly claimed it was evidence that Clinton “cooked up the Russia hoax.” But Mike Morell, former deputy director of the CIA, said release of the information was the most “blatant act of politicization” by a national intelligence director that he’d ever seen. Other former intelligence officials said Ratcliffe was cherry-picking information and taking it out of context. They said the information was not the smoking gun the Trump administration was touting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom