• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Do you seriously believe Trump has anything to do with this when he is up to his ass in insanity.

My god I need to step off this train before my brain explodes.

It happened on his watch, so he owns it. Your and my 2A rights are less today, than the day Obama left office. If the president knows how embraced their 2A is amongst his supporters, you’d think he’d have a bit more attention concerning it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Polls are open people. GET. OUT. AND. VOTE!!!

Even in my county today, I would guess the split of people at the polls when I was there was, probably communist vs. probably not-communist was 50/50. Every one is going to count.

In Boone County?!? That makes me hopeful.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It happened on his watch, so he owns it. Your and my 2A rights are less today, than the day Obama left office. If the president knows how embraced their 2A is amongst his supporters, you’d think he’d have a bit more attention concerning it.

Trump owns it just like he owns Vindman. By this logic Obama was responsible for targeting conservative groups through the IRS. When you show me Trump hired the guy doing it, he will own it. Until then this is beneath you...

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Ya I saw that. A “safety concern” my ass. Meanwhile, there are billboards every 100 yards. Does anyone honestly believe if it were a Biden sign it would be taken down? Hope they get sued.

Just for an experiment, have a BIDEN sign put up on the same hillside.
    Then, if it’s not taken down in 24 hours, add SUCKS to it, and see what happens then.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    All y'all (or some of you) better hope Clarence Thomas is eating his Wheaties.

If you get the Blue Wave you want - and he dies - your pistol brace plus the gun it's attached to will be worth less than a Maga Hat.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Mail in Voting BACKFIRES, Democrats Jump Ship In Panic As Mail Votes Get REJECTED In Large Numbers

[video=youtube;5QEjlqPZwoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QEjlqPZwoA[/video]

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    ...and the honeybadger?

Being worked on at the moment. This has triggered a political **** storm, and got many congressmen and gun rights organizations involved. It even has Bill Barr involved now. And the message from everyone is clear that the ATF manufacturing laws and seeking criminal consequences for people must end immediately.

I imagine it's low on the priority list for Trump when you have a supreme court justice nomination to get through, an election, and fighting covid with your family.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Yep, I am certain Trump hired the guy that is going after the honeybadger...

Just a few weeks before election Trump instructed the guy to pizz off his most ardent supporters, 2A folks. Geezzz

Someday some of you will understand just what the deep state is. Heck, the president could not even fire a guy going after him in the WH because he was civil service...

Do you seriously believe Trump has anything to do with this when he is up to his ass in insanity.

My god I need to step off this train before my brain explodes.

We do need to honestly admit that Trump has his fingerprints all over the brace nonsense. I doubt he prompted the ATF to start taking action recently, but this all kicked off with the bump stock debacle.

Trump telling the ATF to essentially rewrite the definition of a machine gun opened the door to all of this crap. It's OK to admit that and criticize him for it.

He's still better than Biden on 2A, but he's chipping away like all of the rest.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We do need to honestly admit that Trump has his fingerprints all over the brace nonsense. I doubt he prompted the ATF to start taking action recently, but this all kicked off with the bump stock debacle.

Trump telling the ATF to essentially rewrite the definition of a machine gun opened the door to all of this crap. It's OK to admit that and criticize him for it.

He's still better than Biden on 2A, but he's chipping away like all of the rest.

Do we as clear thinking (well, most of us anyway)adults truly believe the ATF needs any nudge or OK's to go after possible revenue streams and fees/fines and redefining existing laws outside the proper channels. No, just like any alphabet agency they run amok.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Do we as clear thinking (well, most of us anyway)adults truly believe the ATF needs any nudge or OK's to go after possible revenue streams and fees/fines and redefining existing laws outside the proper channels. No, just like any alphabet agency they run amok.

So then why enable them even more? Why proactively tell them to find a way to ban bump stocks without any legislation?

It's OK to be critical of Trump's handling of the bump stock debacle. When the call to ban bump stocks came up he could have said "no, go pound sand." But he didn't. So of course it was going to lead to more of the same.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I still believe that the bumpstock deal was a Solomon esque decision to me. I believe republicans were about to cave and really let the democrats pass some big time gun control. One needs to step back and look at the political landscape at the time, it was not good for our side. The move by Trump short circuited the gun control drive and the fuse was snipped giving time for emotions to subside and with them the momentum for gun control.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

You do realize, it wasn't even the proper ATF who made the determination for that ban, right? It was a Boston field agent.

We'll have to see what comes out of it, but this seems like something they'll reverse course on quickly.

Blaming Trump for it is quite a leap of logic.

I still believe that the bumpstock deal was a Solomon esque decision to me. I believe republicans were about to cave and really let the democrats pass some big time gun control. One needs to step back and look at the political landscape at the time, it was not good for our side. The move by Trump short circuited the gun control drive and the fuse was snipped giving time for emotions to subside and with them the momentum for gun control.

Something was getting banned one way or another, in my view of what was going on at the time. Trump going after bumpstocks took the wind out of their sails to draft AWB 2.0.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So then why enable them even more? Why proactively tell them to find a way to ban bump stocks without any legislation?

It's OK to be critical of Trump's handling of the bump stock debacle. When the call to ban bump stocks came up he could have said "no, go pound sand." But he didn't. So of course it was going to lead to more of the same.

You missed my point I see. Maybe I should re-post in the morning after some fresh :coffee:

I agree and have said he has stumbled here. But what would you do about it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Precisely.
    How long had Trump been in office. He was assailed from all sides. Not saying I agree in the least.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Still no answers.
    Their campaign website is pretty clear:
    120996152_1491543164388457_1996524672669786306_n.jpg

But I'm sure that, just like "defund the police", they don't really mean what they say

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom