Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, remember when Obama won both his terms, how conservatives demanded safe spaces, crayons and puppies on all the college campuses and work places just so they could cope? And then put on vagina hats and marched on Washington? Oh wait...

We just seek comfort in different ways... by buying everything we can at gun shows.

I remember wearing all black to school the day after Clinton won.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think the vast majority of Americans, both right and left, aren't too keen on UN intervention on US soil. It would never happen though, regardless of what people believe. Too many other hot spots on the plantet.

This has been the year of "that would never happen."

People who think this way really should stop doing so, it's not a critical look at the situation, it's a cop out.

Not to mention there's some cities in this country, that especially in recent times, have violence and levels of chaos that are worse than many areas the UN sends aid to.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Eju3dbJXcAAPKqz

Giant Trump sign appears — and is swiftly taken down — in Sepulveda Pass
    https://www.latimes.com/california/...ears-and-swiftly-disappears-in-sepulveda-pass

"A large “Trump” sign that appeared overnight in the Sepulveda Pass hills near the 405 Freeway was promptly taken down by authorities Tuesday morning.

The sign was made of large white capital letters similar to those of the iconic Hollywood sign and was reportedly spotted just before 7 a.m.

There’s little information about who placed the sign, but Lauren Wonder, chief public information officer for the California Department of Transportation, said it was on private property.

For that reason, she said, Caltrans workers “laid it down so it wasn’t a visual distraction” but did not completely remove it.

“This was a life and safety issue because there were concerns about distracted driving,” Wonder said."

Flagrant disregard for free speech or private property rights in California, hidden behind a veneer of concern for safety.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ya I saw that. A “safety concern” my ass. Meanwhile, there are billboards every 100 yards. Does anyone honestly believe if it were a Biden sign it would be taken down? Hope they get sued.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Have we found out how our gun rights will be safe under Biden(Harris)?

The bumpstock ban was bad, I agree. I don't see an AWB or magazine capacity law under Trump. It seems pretty obvious to me which is the better choice for guns. I know, I know, one-issue voting and all that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Have we found out how our gun rights will be safe under Biden(Harris)?

The bumpstock ban was bad, I agree. I don't see an AWB or magazine capacity law under Trump. It seems pretty obvious to me which is the better choice for guns. I know, I know, one-issue voting and all that.

...and the honeybadger?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    ...and the honeybadger?

Yep, I am certain Trump hired the guy that is going after the honeybadger...

Just a few weeks before election Trump instructed the guy to pizz off his most ardent supporters, 2A folks. Geezzz

Someday some of you will understand just what the deep state is. Heck, the president could not even fire a guy going after him in the WH because he was civil service...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So, I kept seeing people call Biden corn pop. I had no idea what it was about, so googled it. I haven’t laughed that hard at a news story for a long time. If you haven’t read up on this, do yourself a favor and look into it.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Polls are open people. GET. OUT. AND. VOTE!!!

Even in my county today, I would guess the split of people at the polls when I was there was, probably communist vs. probably not-communist was 50/50. Every one is going to count.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Even if I didn't care for some of the things President Trump has done I'd have to vote for him for an appointment of Tom Fitton to the CJDT.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well that just makes all the sense in the world.
    Ya. I expected more from someone i thought always gave well thought reasoning for his decisions.

Voting for a persons whose policies you don’t like, who has a history of racism on video, because you don’t like another guys policies, who is ACCUSED of racism, is just dishonesty at its core. Oh well. We live in Indiana. I’ll cancel his vote

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom