Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If by "here" you mean on this forum, sure it makes one unpopular but I quit caring about what people said or thought about me in the sixth grade. Its a skill my wife daily practices now and views it as one of the benefits she's learned from me thats greatly appreciated.

If you mean by "here" this instance well I'll maintain the opinion expressed in my original post.

This one ^^^^^

Biden has plenty of gaffes but this one does have a plausible explanation. One thats easier to support than some of the things Trump has said yet a large contingent here will make sure to let us know what Trump meant so that we aren't confused by what he actually said.

Let me guess, they all look the same too?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If by "here" you mean on this forum, sure it makes one unpopular but I quit caring about what people said or thought about me in the sixth grade. Its a skill my wife daily practices now and views it as one of the benefits she's learned from me thats greatly appreciated.

[Maybe now you can lesson the people on INGO who can't seem to get past what Trump is in order to appreciate what he does (esp. vis a vis what he says he will do). Maybe if they can get past that, they won't somehow think supporting Trump will sully the hem of their robes]

If you mean by "here" this instance well I'll maintain the opinion expressed in my original post.

Biden has plenty of gaffes but this one does have a plausible explanation. One thats easier to support than some of the things Trump has said yet a large contingent here will make sure to let us know what Trump meant so that we aren't confused by what he actually said.

*.*

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Wouldn't that be from, like mid 2011? :)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wouldn't that be from, like mid 2011? :)

Well I don't know I've changed much other than being more forgiving as I've become more acquainted with my own sins.

I'm sure a good detective could find some changes but a true flip flop? I don't think so.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Based on the trump parades and huge amount of enthusiasm the media ignores or covers up, I'm thinking this might end up being not only a trump victory, but perhaps even a blowout. I based that mostly on the incredible dishonesty of the media and their transparent efforts not to report public opinion or measure it, but to shape it.

They don't realize most of us are on to them, we don't care what they think, we actually think they are in the same rung of humanity with liars and cheaters and thieves. But they are so full of themselves they don't even know how much contempt we feel for them. In their narrow circle, they still matter. But the media is the only one that still cares about the media. And the politicians care about the media because they want to be liked.

So I'm kind of looking forward to a new rounds of "trump can't win" meltdown Youtube videos even better than the 2016s. I will LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT.

And then I'll celebrate after a few weeks by buying some cheap ammo and in-stock primers.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Based on the trump parades and huge amount of enthusiasm the media ignores or covers up, I'm thinking this might end up being not only a trump victory, but perhaps even a blowout. I based that mostly on the incredible dishonesty of the media and their transparent efforts not to report public opinion or measure it, but to shape it.

They don't realize most of us are on to them, we don't care what they think, we actually think they are in the same rung of humanity with liars and cheaters and thieves. But they are so full of themselves they don't even know how much contempt we feel for them. In their narrow circle, they still matter. But the media is the only one that still cares about the media. And the politicians care about the media because they want to be liked.

So I'm kind of looking forward to a new rounds of "trump can't win" meltdown Youtube videos even better than the 2016s. I will LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT.

And then I'll celebrate after a few weeks by buying some cheap ammo and in-stock primers.
    I agree 100%, but still keeping my fingers crossed. This last four years has showed me that the Left, not that what they are doing is legal, seems to get away with just about anything. I am worried about them somehow "stacking the deck" against us Trump voters, through fraud. :twocents:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Not happening again, I guarantee it. The dems and media plan on dragging this out for sometime. There will never be a day of celebration for a Trump win, it will be won inches at a time, day by day, until it's over. Just misery and drudgery, that is all the left is good at...

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Just in case anyone had an illusions:

During a speech to Hispanic voters, Kamala Harris said the quiet part out loud:
    Harris said a Democratic administration, which she called "a Harris administration together with Joe Biden," would provide $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments for minority-owned businesses

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    With big/social media whipping up the mobs frenzy I wonder if American Kristallnacht will be Tuesday or Wednesday night after the vote. Will city administrators, angry and disappointed over the results, simply tell law enforcement to stand down and let the mobs run wild? Will they obey the orders?

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    With big/social media whipping up the mobs frenzy I wonder if American Kristallnacht will be Tuesday or Wednesday night after the vote. Will city administrators, angry and disappointed over the results, simply tell law enforcement to stand down and let the mobs run wild? Will they obey the orders?

I know this much, my lefty loon neighbors have their election sign pointed directly at my house. I have nothing up yet myself.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Democrats May Be Getting MILLIONS From Foreign Donors ILLEGALLY In Huge Scandal, Trump Slams Dems

[video=youtube;BaBRl5vbovs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaBRl5vbovs[/video]

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I'd call this the Democrat Trifecta, but otherwise spot on:

chA4UXG.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Harris Biden 2020

[video=youtube;GVbE8IowIcM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVbE8IowIcM&ab_channel=DonaldJTrump[/video]

[video=youtube;RvaVbUAPVZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvaVbUAPVZo&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom[/video]

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'm starting to wonder if/when we are gonna get Biden's medical records.....He may be terminal and THEY know it while WE don't!

Harris Biden 2020

[video=youtube;GVbE8IowIcM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVbE8IowIcM&ab_channel=DonaldJTrump[/video]

[video=youtube;RvaVbUAPVZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvaVbUAPVZo&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom[/video]

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Harris Biden 2020

Huh, so the Democrats are ignoring the wishes of the party's members, and want to select their candidate rather than go with the candidate who wins the vote. Seems like a reasonable group of people to run the country.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    When I see the latest poll numbers, I am discouraged. From them it looks like Biden is ahead everywhere. I just don’t get that. There are so many reasons to not vote for Biden, I guess TDS sways a lot of people. I also don’t know if I trust the polling numbers. I gotta quit reading the news.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom