Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Or, that voters don't generally believe that coarse locker-room talk describing consensual activities constitutes a "peccadillo" worthy of factoring into their decision regarding for whom to vote for President.
    Or, if you’re stuck in the middle of a culture war and the only real choices are to keep western sensibilities or dump them for cultural Marxism. If Joe Biden were convincingly committed to upholding the constitution, individual liberty, Bill of Rights—all of them, and denouncing cultural Marxism, critical social justice, and had chosen a running mate committed to the same, he would be a viable candidate. And not that Trump is all that, but it’s obvious that the past 3-1/2 years hasn’t proven Trump to be in league with social justice warriors. And I view that as the most immediate danger to the US and our way of life.

For the sane people, I see this election as a referendum on insane social justice. It’s not a referendum on who is the bigger womanizer, or who is most *******. Who is most likely to move the nation closer to the center, away from the left cliff?

I don’t have to like the person I vote for. I don’t even have to respect him. I’m gonna vote for the ******* who just banned Marxist indoctrination seminars in government.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Just as a reminder about the Atlantic, now that they are pushing a politically expedient story with anonymous sources (let's be honest, if this happened we'd have heard about this back in 2018), and that they were the Trig Truthers. They published the story that Sarah Palin's son, Trig, was not her son, but claimed it was her daughter's child. The Atlantic attempted to gain access to her medical records, harassed her health care providers, and more.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    With all the noise that the sjw crowd makes and their obvious high emotional involvement in their cause, it makes me wonder where it comes from. A sense of powerlessness in modern society? A desperate loneliness and desire to be part of a group? What?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    With all the noise that the sjw crowd makes and their obvious high emotional involvement in their cause, it makes me wonder where it comes from. A sense of powerlessness in modern society? A desperate loneliness and desire to be part of a group? What?

All of the above. IMHO, the vast majority of the people supporting these movements do not lead purpose driven lives. They embrace a culture that has abandoned the importance of families, religion, traditional gender roles, community, and a host of other core values. They are left disconnected, isolated and joyless. Rather than looking inward and finding ways to improve their own lives, they look outward and place blame on others. This is essentially the main tenant of Jordan Peterson's book, 12 Rules for Life. (Clean up your own room first.)

There are also approaches to how one practices their religious views that embody these different approaches (Eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil vs. Eating from the tree of Life) but that's a whole other discussion.

On the topic of the election:

Why Joe Biden Really Went to Wisconsin

This dramatically more skeptical view of the issue has coincided with a tightening of the race in Wisconsin, as Biden’s lead shrunk from eight points in June to six before the Kenosha riots made policing perhaps the central issue in Wisconsin. In the six public polls of Wisconsin voters released in June and included in the RealClearPolitics polling average, Biden held an average lead of 6.5 percent. In the current RealClearPolitics average, which only includes one poll released after the riots, Biden’s lead is just 4.0 percent. What should terrify Biden is that Hillary Clinton’s average lead over Trump in Wisconsin in August of 2016 was 7.7 percent. She had a 15-point lead among likely voters in that month’s Marquette Poll.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The press repeatedly runs features phony stories with anonymous “sources” hoping people won’t notice actual news like this:

Economy adds 1.4M jobs in August...Legal profession adds nothing.

Big Three Morning Shows IGNORE Huge Unemployment Rate Drop to 8.4%
    But if it wasn't for anonymous sources, why would we want to hear about a recovering economy after prolonged shutdowns, federal agents restoring order and arresting violent rioters, and yet another historic peace agreement?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sounds like Trump’s EO banning woke propaganda in government may extend to contractors too. While I applaud that, it’s sure to be challenged in court.

dereedy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Yeah that EO is great. I also hope it'll stick. But the people who believe that intersectional nonsense are full of energy & confidence and they're not going to accept defeat gracefully. They'll try a million ways to work around restrictions (including using the courts, where there are lots of far left judges). We'll see.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Vote by mail.
    What could possibly go wrong?

[video=youtube;_MSLe1bq8ws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MSLe1bq8ws[/video]

[video=youtube;3MHZTm41RBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MHZTm41RBM[/video]

[video=youtube;F31l6ikv3Q4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F31l6ikv3Q4[/video]

[video=youtube;ggm26rVXxVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggm26rVXxVg[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    [video=youtube;wctmWq69xlM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wctmWq69xlM[/video]

[video=youtube;_bxwskevjIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bxwskevjIM[/video]

[video=youtube;v3za1MHeJig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3za1MHeJig[/video]

[video=youtube;72kUoX6lTZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72kUoX6lTZU[/video]

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Serious question, because I really don’t know? Is there any other major country in the world that allows mail in voting for national elections?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Received a package from amazon that hadn't been sealed and the book wasn't inside.
    What would be the punishment for such poor performance in a thoroughly fascist Chinga?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Serious question, because I really don’t know? Is there any other major country in the world that allows mail in voting for national elections?
    I'm still amazed that people think having to present ID to vote is a burden.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    How much money did the DNC give Christina Hale?
    She has the biggest tv commercial blitz I've ever seen. Every day, all day, every channel.
    It is far more active than either Presidential candidate.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How much money did the DNC give Christina Hale?
    She has the biggest tv commercial blitz I've ever seen. Every day, all day, every channel.
    It is far more active than either Presidential candidate.

The presidental battle is being fought on social media not TV...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Michigan Secretary of State says they will not have ballots counted on election night and to expect it to take a week...

I believe in a go cast your ballot election DT wins in a landslide of Regan proportions. This stuff is scaring the crap out of me. Republicans have a bad track record of being ahead on election day and losing a week or two later.

Mark Zuckerburg now is setting an expectation that this election will take weeks to decide and he wants Americans to believe this is normal.

I fear big tech is working to steal this election...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I cannot even remember the last rep I gave actaeon277 but this is all I can do...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to actaeon277 again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom