• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Due to my high contacts in the Democratic Party or rather Maybe not figured I would let you all in on Pelosi's Grand Master Plan. Pelosi and mnuchin will reach an agreement, the house will pass it, the Senate will kill it, and the Dems will take the Senate in the election and the presidency.

Do you need a moist towelette after that?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Our gun rights are no safer under Trump than they are Biden. The only reason he's befriended the NRA was because they would vote him in. After this election he won't be up for another election. Isn't he on record as simply recognizing gun rights and the NRA for on the advice of his sons? I don't believe he's ever been a gun rights guy on Merit alone.

You limited your scope to bite one supporters in your question but I don't fall under that criteria. I do still think it's silly to believe Trump has deep-rooted principles though when it comes to guns

Conversely, I think it is silly to believe he doesn't have deep-rooted principles, when he has held to them through such a withering storm of attacks that I can see no other man available in the 2016 election who I believe would have withstood them

I believe Trump is a patriotic American fighting the best he knows how to bring about a change in direction back to many conservative principles. Biden is a rent-seeking, amoral globalist at home in the swamp because he has lived there and milked it for a comfortable life for just about his entire life

Voted for Trump and straight Republican ticket a week ago. No regrets, especially now that we know Biden was worse than even I believed him to be

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Seriously, I've been pondering the question for some time. And I haven't found actions to sway me in any direction. I have no other choice on who to vote for (in fact I'm pulling the big R lever) but I still want to have a basis for expectations (part of my job as head of household and responsible provider).

Well, a weak America is bad for his business, as well as America. That's where I see his guiding philosophy, America First is good for his businesses and America. Jobs for American workers FIRST.

He's not interested in up-rooting Americas foundations, he wants to reform the business environment. Hence, why regulations and judicial nominations are 2 of his biggest accomplishments.

And how about NOT GETTING US INTO ANY NEW ARMED CONFLICTS!!!

While armed conflicts are good for the defense industries, they haven't performed as advertised on the ground. We can smack terrorists anywhere in the world with a far lighter footprint on the ground. As noble as "nation building" sounded, the results aren't living up to expectations. We can't force a style of government on many of these places we're involved in.

He's also interested in preserving what is good about this country, and not letting twisted ideologies take it's place (CRITICAL THEORY & MARXISM.)

If you value Free Speech, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Assembly, let alone the 2nd Amendment, look at who the mobs are attacking those principles, and who is explicitly or implicitly endorsing or turning a blind eye too.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    It's a mild answer to the court packing question. I think he's talking in these terms:

https://www.americanprogress.org/is.../469504/structural-reforms-federal-judiciary/

Waffling on such an important question, that's not very Presidential is it?

Here's how he should have answered it:

NO, The Supreme Courts makeup is a product of the times we live in, as times change so will the Supreme Court. Packing the Supreme Court just because we lost is not in keeping with the tradition of the Court. Additionally, as numerous Justices have shown through the years, just because they are nominated by a particular party, does not mean they will always side with that party.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The question is important to who? To you? Certainly. To the broader electorate? Meh.

I'm a democrat happy with ACB. So are a lot of others. Catholics. Right to Life voters. Gun owners.

Joe said he'll appoint a group of scholars to make recommendations in 180 days.

You need more than that?

Dream on. You need a new set of crayolas to color that world.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The question is important to who? To you? Certainly. To the broader electorate? Meh.

I'm a democrat happy with ACB. So are a lot of others. Catholics. Right to Life voters. Gun owners.

Joe said he'll appoint a group of scholars to make recommendations in 180 days.

You need more than that?

Dream on. You need a new set of crayolas to color that world.
    ACB is of little use to you, Catholics, right to life supporters, or gun owners if Biden packs SCOTUS. Forming a group to advise him is a way of keeping the issue, and potential fall out, at arm's length and prevents him giving a straight answer to the voters.

Sorta like how Hunter has been earning money for The Big Guy :D

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Does anyone really think that, if elected, Biden will still be president (or even alive if he gets too close to Cankles) when that commission reports back? Does anyone think president Harris will feel even remotely bound by anything Uncle Creepy said?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Conversely, I think it is silly to believe he doesn't have deep-rooted principles, when he has held to them through such a withering storm of attacks that I can see no other man available in the 2016 election who I believe would have withstood them

I believe Trump is a patriotic American fighting the best he knows how to bring about a change in direction back to many conservative principles. Biden is a rent-seeking, amoral globalist at home in the swamp because he has lived there and milked it for a comfortable life for just about his entire life

Voted for Trump and straight Republican ticket a week ago. No regrets, especially now that we know Biden was worse than even I believed him to be

Was addressing a specific principle not the existence of principles.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Does anyone really think that, if elected, Biden will still be president (or even alive if he gets too close to Cankles) when that commission reports back? Does anyone think president Harris will feel even remotely bound by anything Uncle Creepy said?
    Harris's husband did say that he was the husband of the future POTUS, so I think we all know where a Biden Administration is headed.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Weekend at Bernies proved anything is possible

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Will Joe back out of the debate due to these allegations?

I suspect that the moderator will not bring up that question. At all. Of course Joe won't bring it up. It'll have to be Trump. And I also suspect that when he does, the moderator will talk over him, allow Biden to talk over him, and if Trump continues, the moderator will cut Trump's microphone.

Unless. They find some kind of new distraction to deflect from the subject.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Weekend at Bernies proved anything is possible

giphy.gif

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I suspect that the moderator will not bring up that question. At all. Of course Joe won't bring it up. It'll have to be Trump. And I also suspect that when he does, the moderator will talk over him, allow Biden to talk over him, and if Trump continues, the moderator will cut Trump's microphone.

Unless. They find some kind of new distraction to deflect from the subject.

what about the women and children? #metoo

Fiddle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Fishers
    I just gone done voting at Hamilton County fairgrounds. There were around 70 people in line when I arrived.

Got in line at 2:44, voted and walked out the back door at 3:00. They are doing a great job at keeping it moving.
    When I left there were only 30 people in line FYI

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom