Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Just a heads up..... I recommend you confirm your polling location.

I consider myself a reasonably aware and informed individual. Nonetheless, I discovered by chance the polling place I have used for the last 25 years is not going to be in operation this go around. As far as I know, no notice has been issued or announcement disseminated. Fortunately, I discovered it before the day of.

The gamesmanship coming out of the plandemic bull**** is never ending. About the only thing I am interested in seeing on the ballot at this point is whether we use rope or piano wire we we hang the mother ****ing sons of *****es.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Will Joe back out of the debate due to these allegations?
    Why would he? He has a friendly moderator, who will no doubt step in and run interference if Trump brings up the accusations. The questions have been adjusted, to re-tread much of what was previously discussed before, so Biden doesn't have to remember as much, and ignore inconvenient topics like foreign policy. The moderator also has the power to mute mics, so Trump can be silenced at will.

The bigger question should be, once again, fitness for office. For a 60 minute debate Biden has to put a lid on his campaign for days. That's not a good look even for a pre-planned event, but if he becomes POTUS will he be able to respond to a crisis? I don't imagine you get to hit snooze and come back to those after days of napping.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why would he? He has a friendly moderator, who will no doubt step in and run interference if Trump brings up the accusations. The questions have been adjusted, to re-tread much of what was previously discussed before, so Biden doesn't have to remember as much, and ignore inconvenient topics like foreign policy. The moderator also has the power to mute mics, so Trump can be silenced at will.

The bigger question should be, once again, fitness for office. For a 60 minute debate Biden has to put a lid on his campaign for days. That's not a good look even for a pre-planned event, but if he becomes POTUS will he be able to respond to a crisis? I don't imagine you get to hit snooze and come back to those after days of napping.

Joe will be awake at 3 am fighting the good fight... or cuz he has to pee.

[video=youtube;aZ_z9Tpdl9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_z9Tpdl9A&ab_channel=Endedrural[/video]

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

But we know what flavor milkshake he likes, so that's something...

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I assume gun-owning Biden supporters don't think he'll actually pursue his gun control goals. Or that Kamala, Beto, etc..., won't do it when they move him out.

Would like some clarification but doubt I'll get it.

Still nothing. Other than Doug, but he doesn't count.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    This is a picture of Obama today campaigning for Joe in PA

4jd0du.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom