DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Print:

I guess you'd have to set body hair on fire since you've burned up what was left on your head.

There is no crime being perpetrated in a foto op. There is no indication that Biden was bribed by Khazaks.

And,....what's more.....DEMOCRATS DON'T CARE!!!! THEY ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR TRUMP.

you are wasting energy and time on this stuff. It's yours to waste. But nobody is buying your nothing burgers and changing their vote to Trump because of it.

If there's no crime involved, then why would he deny it? Seems to me that it would be prudent to come forward and tell the truth if it was just an "innocent" photo op. Doesn't it occur to you that if he would lie about a photo op, that it's extremely likely that there was more to their dealings than just simply meeting to snap a picture?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Where did he deny it? I remember him saying they don't discuss business. A foto op ain't business. It's Washington Normal.

It's a nothing burger and y'all are wasting your time. As I said, no one voting for Biden is going to change his mind over this.

Find the foto with Biden in a hotel room with a dead blonde and MAYBE someone will change their vote.

I already voted so I really really really don't care.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Ballot box set on fire in California

[video=youtube;BzTPFeos1hQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzTPFeos1hQ[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's California, so there are a lot to choose from.

75HS.gif

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    50 Cent backs Trump

People-50_Cent.jpg

Rapper 50 Cent on Tuesday confirmed that he’s backing President Trump for re-election, saying he could become “20 Cent” under Democrat Joe Biden’s plan for higher taxes.

“Yeah, i don’t want to be 20cent. 62% is a very, very,bad idea. i don’t like it !” the Queens-raised rapper, born Curtis James Jackson III, wrote on Twitter...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    50 Cent backs Trump

People-50_Cent.jpg

Rapper 50 Cent on Tuesday confirmed that he’s backing President Trump for re-election, saying he could become “20 Cent” under Democrat Joe Biden’s plan for higher taxes.

“Yeah, i don’t want to be 20cent. 62% is a very, very,bad idea. i don’t like it !” the Queens-raised rapper, born Curtis James Jackson III, wrote on Twitter...

Darn those white supremacists! Wait, is 50 Cent's real name Clayton Bigsby?

And can he tap dance? (Kut will get the reference. ;))

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    50 Cent backs Trump

People-50_Cent.jpg

In before the new york times checks his math and says he's lying.

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    And,....what's more.....DEMOCRATS DON'T CARE!!!! THEY ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR TRUMP.

you are wasting energy and time on this stuff. It's yours to waste. But nobody is buying your nothing burgers and changing their vote to Trump because of it.

The gentlemen doth protest too much, methinks...

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I assume gun-owning Biden supporters don't think he'll actually pursue his gun control goals. Or that Kamala, Beto, etc..., won't do it when they move him out.

Would like some clarification but doubt I'll get it.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I assume gun-owning Biden supporters don't think he'll actually pursue his gun control goals. Or that Kamala, Beto, etc..., won't do it when they move him out.

Would like some clarification but doubt I'll get it.

​They know that if the Dems take their guns, it's because the Republicans forced them to do it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Darn those white supremacists! Wait, is 50 Cent's real name Clayton Bigsby?

And can he tap dance? (Kut will get the reference. ;))

Just an FYI, I don’t have an issue with Black Trump supporters. I have a problem Black people who try to appeal to conservatives by portraying themselves as modern day minstrels. I.E. Diamond and Silk.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where did he deny it? I remember him saying they don't discuss business. A foto op ain't business. It's Washington Normal.

It's a nothing burger and y'all are wasting your time. As I said, no one voting for Biden is going to change his mind over this.

Find the foto with Biden in a hotel room with a dead blonde and MAYBE someone will change their vote.

I already voted so I really really really don't care.
    No, Biden voters will not change their minds. Biden could **** a puppy in the middle of Time Square, and Biden voters would still vote for him. The situation isn’t really any different on the other side either. But, their is one thing we’ve found that Biden can do to lose Leftwing votes. Suggest he might appoint some establishment GOP people to his cabinet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just an FYI, I don’t have an issue with Black Trump supporters. I have a problem Black people who try to appeal to conservatives by portraying themselves as modern day minstrels. I.E. Diamond and Silk.
    I’ll give you Candice Owen. I kinda think she landed a pretty sweet gig. In her case it seems obvious enough that her previous attempts to gain notoriety on the left failed, and she seemed to hit the big time with the conservative right. She’s Black, a woman, smart, attractive, just the kind of signal that appeals to conservatives. And all she has to do is point out progressive ideocrisy. But who else do you think fits innthe same category? 50 cent?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Stolen from Facebook:
    We’ve reached the point in our nation’s history where one computer repair guy in Delaware has done more to stop corruption than the entire federal law enforcement community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom