• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    50 cent announced he’s voting for trump because under Biden’s tax plan he would be paying 62%.

I guess his name would be 29 cent, and that just doesn’t have a ring to it.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I think we're going into greater inflation (deflation later) and President Trump has nothing to say about it unless he sends in the Marines.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Peak 2020:

3PVcPLX.jpg

We actually have to confirm that a hypothetical phonecall never happened :ugh: Maybe next time we'll impeach POTUS for a quid pro quo he received from the tooth fairy when he was a child

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It is a ploy to try to get support from never-Trumpers and Rinos.
    ALL of Biden's cabinet members will be ANTIFA and BLM.
    We know this. But his voter base is... well... pretty damn stupid... and this just turned a bunch of them against him. Reading comments on the story on twitter over 3,000 comments, most are saying they’re voting 3rd party or not voting at all because of this and his comments on ACB. Gotta love it. Ben Shapiro was right, Trump doesn’t need to say a word, let Biden speak as much as possible and dig his own hole.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    According to Whitmer, if you don't want lockdowns or masks and want to go back to church, you better vote for Biden. Which is funny, because (a) she is the one imposing these measures (and been slapped down by the courts for it) (b) Biden has said he'll implement a national mask mandate

So, have the lockdowns all been political arm twisting?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    ok, so is this supposed to help Biden, or help Trump??

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...democratic-party-shares-links-with-communism/

Putin, sitting for an interview with Russia’s state-owned Rossiya TV on Oct. 7, compared the two main presidential candidates in the U.S. and evaluated each candidate in terms of how Russia could work with them as president. He said despite some criticism of Russia, the Democratic Party holds values he identifies with as a former member of the Soviet Communist Party for 18 years.

“As for the Democratic candidate, what can I say? We can hear rather sharp anti-Russian rhetoric as well. Regrettably, we have become used to this,” Putin said. “But some things are worth mentioning. First, the Democratic Party is traditionally closer to the so-called liberal values, closer to Social Democratic ideas, if compared to Europe. And it was from the Social Democratic environment that the Communist Party evolved.”

“I was a member of the Soviet Communist Party for nearly 20 years, or more precisely 18 years,” Putin continued. “I was a rank-and-file member, but it can be said that I believed in the party’s ideas. I still like many of these left-wing values. Equality and fraternity. What is bad about them? In fact, they are akin to Christian values. Yes, they are difficult to implement, but they are very attractive, nevertheless. In other words, this can be seen as an ideological basis for developing contacts with the Democratic representative.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom