• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Legal Scholar Argues that States Which Were Undecided on the Winner of the Presidential Race at Midnight Election Day Acted Outside the Constitution and Their Results Are Therefore Void

When the federal statutes speak of ‘the election’… they plainly refer to the combined actions of voters and officials meant to make a final selection of an officeholder… By establishing a particular day as ‘the day’ on which these actions must take place, the statutes simply regulate the time of the election, a matter on which the Constitution explicitly gives Congress the final say.” Foster v. Love, 522 U.S. 67, 71-72 (1997)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-outside-constitution-results-therefore-void/

Ff

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Momentum seems to be going one direction...

It certainly is!

200.gif

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So I've been slogging through the Michigan testimonies... ugh.

Most of it is, "the officials were mean to me and wouldn't let me see or challenge."

Others are, "it looked like the machine was connected to the internet."

Still others are completely crazy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So I've been slogging through the Michigan testimonies... ugh.

Most of it is, "the officials were mean to me and wouldn't let me see or challenge."

Others are, "it looked like the machine was connected to the internet."

Still others are completely crazy.

If they were prohibited from the ability to "see or challenge" then laws have been broken and citizens rights have been damaged. Why do you so condescendingly dismiss civil rights violations by government officials generally acting in the interests of a particular political party?

We the citizens have been told our voting systems are safe, and not connected to the Internet. In some states that is the law. There is no legitimate reason to connect to the World Wide Web with a voting machine.

Maybe you think you are being smart or cool, but making fun of regular folks, that either volunteer or work the polls for a pittance, that step forward to testify as to what they saw is just repugnant, I doubt any of the keyboard kings would look any better...

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Legal Scholar Argues that States Which Were Undecided on the Winner of the Presidential Race at Midnight Election Day Acted Outside the Constitution and Their Results Are Therefore Void

When the federal statutes speak of ‘the election’… they plainly refer to the combined actions of voters and officials meant to make a final selection of an officeholder… By establishing a particular day as ‘the day’ on which these actions must take place, the statutes simply regulate the time of the election, a matter on which the Constitution explicitly gives Congress the final say.” Foster v. Love, 522 U.S. 67, 71-72 (1997)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-outside-constitution-results-therefore-void/

Ff

What does this scholar have to say about the days when it was impossible to tally all votes on election day. It wasn't that long ago.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What does this scholar have to say about the days when it was impossible to tally all votes on election day. It wasn't that long ago.

Am I reading that right - someone (who the article doesn't identify!) thinks that the only way an election can be valid is if it's decided within six hours after the polls close?

:nuts:

The term "scholar" seems to be rather generous.

At least the author is somewhat consistent with his claims: Jander Research: PA CASE THAT SHOWS CERTIFICATION DOES NOT EXTEND DEADLINE.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Hey Hough, maybe you can ask a SCOTUS justice about that the next time you dine with one. ;)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Please direct your inquiry to SCOTUS, including currently sitting liberal justices...

If I was a Supreme....I'd sing...oh wrong group.

IF I was a Supreme, I would ask: Why only these 4 states? What happened in the rest of the country? Why is your suit directed only at these 4 entities? Weren't you potentially harmed by 49 states? Why don't we just throw out the WHOLE ****ING ELECTION AND GO AHEAD AND LET THE SUPREME COURT APPOINT....Alpo? You miserable idiot.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If the point is that the votes cast on (or by) election day are all that count, sure. That the count of those votes has to be completed that day, once and for all,...I'm going to need some precedent that actually says that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

IF I was a Supreme, I would ask: Why only these 4 states? What happened in the rest of the country? Why is your suit directed only at these 4 entities? Weren't you potentially harmed by 49 states? Why don't we just throw out the WHOLE ****ING ELECTION AND GO AHEAD AND LET THE SUPREME COURT APPOINT....Alpo? You miserable idiot.

Quoting for posterity.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Um, that would be unconstitutional, but SCOTUS declaring the whole election tainted by constitutional issues, fraud, and compromised equipment and void and throwing it to the house for a one vote per state delegation election would not be...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom