Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is going to be interesting,

Mark Zuckerberg " gave" to political corporations about $400 million. This money was funneled to democrat controlled cities, including battleground states. There are suits based on these funding agreements, there were strings that accompanied the cash, violating the states authority to prescribe elections. If only used to fund democrat voting areas I see equal protection issues as well. Keep in mind this money went to government entities not private.

Fulton County officials illegally accepted more than $6 million in private grants that imposed conditions on the conduct of elections without authority from the state legislature.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-censorship-preventing-election-fraud-known/

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why would this take sooo long to come out?

[h=1]Agents Raid Home in Maricopa County in Voter-Data Theft Investigation — Confiscate 8 Hard Drives, 3 Computers and a Bag of USB sticks[/h]On November 5th Arizona federal officials raided a home in the Fountain Hills area in Maricopa County.

The agents confiscated eight hard drives, three computers and a bag of USB sticks.

The house belongs to 56-year-old Elliot Kerwin.

The agents were looking for evidence of a cyberattack on an unnamed organization and stolen voter data.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ate-8-hard-drives-3-computers-bag-usb-sticks/

Ff...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Despite what some would have you believe, the “squad types,” aren’t the lions share of the Democrat Party. They are simply the most vocal. Plenty of Democrats have no taste for their views.

The Bolsheviks never exceeded 15% of the population. That is less than half the number Ben Franklin believed to support our revolution at least philosophically, never mind that only one in 10 of those were actively participating at any given time.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The SOS was instructing clerks to do the deed...

Yes she did, according to standard protocol which is not new. Once again everything is backed up digitally and on paper. I don't even know if the laptops belong to that office, or to the individual county clerks offices. Do you? I'm guessing both because the instructions list state issued and non state laptops. How many laptops would they have to store? At least one for every polling location, if not more. Link to where it gives instructions for both.
    https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/EPB_preparation_376913_7.pdf

This is going to be interesting,

Mark Zuckerberg " gave" to political corporations about $400 million. This money was funneled to democrat controlled cities, including battleground states. There are suits based on these funding agreements, there were strings that accompanied the cash, violating the states authority to prescribe elections. If only used to fund democrat voting areas I see equal protection issues as well. Keep in mind this money went to government entities not private.

Fulton County officials illegally accepted more than $6 million in private grants that imposed conditions on the conduct of elections without authority from the state legislature.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-censorship-preventing-election-fraud-known/

Yes it will be interesting, I wonder what the conditions were? And I also wonder why they waited until now to file suit, considering this was in the news a couple of months ago. I'd also like to read the suit itself, but I can't find it anywhere.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes she did, according to standard protocol which is not new. Once again everything is backed up digitally and on paper. I don't even know if the laptops belong to that office, or to the individual county clerks offices. Do you? I'm guessing both because the instructions list state issued and non state laptops. How many laptops would they have to store? At least one for every polling location, if not more. Link to where it gives instructions for both.
    https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/EPB_preparation_376913_7.pdf

Yes it will be interesting, I wonder what the conditions were? And I also wonder why they waited until now to file suit, considering this was in the news a couple of months ago. I'd also like to read the suit itself, but I can't find it anywhere.

The regulation states "all", I would think in a highly questioned election all would be preserved to prove it was done correctly.

Generally does one not have to show harm to file the suit? They also may not have know the extent of what transpired until election day.

It is gravely troubling that billionaire oligarchs are funding specific state functions in specific locations to create advantage for a certain party...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It is gravely troubling that billionaire oligarchs are funding specific state functions in specific locations to create advantage for a certain party...

This is why conservatives need to loosen up on their love of the corporations.
    The corporations don't love you, and they don't love capitalism all that much either, because they can more efficiently get your money by using a despotic government to funnel your tax dollars to them.
    And also leverage their control of politicians to ensure they conduct business without competitors, and keep the borders wide open to ensure they have an endless supply of people who will work for less money than you will.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The corporations don't love you, and they don't love capitalism all that much either, because they can more efficiently get your money by using a despotic government to funnel your tax dollars to them.
    And also leverage their control of politicians to ensure they conduct business without competitors, and keep the borders wide open to ensure they have an endless supply of people who will work for less money than you will.

I believe we need to be careful not to conflate two different things. While I agree that wedding have any friends by the name of corporation, Citizens United was about publicly declaring a message. I see no valid argument that operating collectively should somehow render the First Amendment null and void. The Democrats wanted a situation in which unions could spend as much as they wanted on pro-D advertising while nuzzling the other side. This is entirely different from selectively giving money to hand-picked local governments in order to have significantly dissimilar standards for voting for different people within the same state.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

It it is not so much the corporation status causing the problem as mult-national status with significant business communist countries. We as a nation are selling our soul to the Chinese.

Corporations are just people that own a company together, it is what some people do that is evil not the ownership model...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I believe we need to be careful not to conflate two different things. While I agree that wedding have any friends by the name of corporation, Citizens United was about publicly declaring a message. I see no valid argument that operating collectively should somehow render the First Amendment null and void. The Democrats wanted a situation in which unions could spend as much as they wanted on pro-D advertising while nuzzling the other side. This is entirely different from selectively giving money to hand-picked local governments in order to have significantly dissimilar standards for voting for different people within the same state.

This is absolutely correct.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Take this for what you paid for it:

I have been a serious political observer for near 40 years and the situation we find ourselves in is unprecedented in our lifetimes. This is not some run of the mill election. This election is existential and both sides know it, if you do not know this you need to study more.

We we first must define the two sides that agree this is existential, on one hand we have the American patriots and on the other, the communists aided and abetted by the globalists. It really is that simple, if you are thinking in terms of the republicans vs. democrats you are looking in the wrong place, a place made for distraction.

Why do the patriots know this is existential? Because they saw the horrors that are coming first hand and are trying to fight back. They saw the devastation of their cities, towns and counties when their work was shifted to China, they saw their children die from opioids that big pharma pushed, they saw their family values (you know, God, guns, work, etc.) being attacked by government and mega-national corporations.

The Chinese and their globalist dupes also know this is existential for the patriots, they understand that if they win, there will be very little chance turning back the clock. Once Kerry and the Biden administration obligates the US it will be an arduous task to reverse course. Once they have our over 400 years of coal, buried with no way to burn it, once fracking is shut down, once our country is overran with those on temporary visas doing work your kids should be getting, (DOJ just sued FB for that very practice) there is no turning the clock back.

That is why the Chinese, in particular, are very good at the long game. For most of our lives the bad guys are the same as always, but we have had 7-8 different administrations in that time. We are in a war, but not a war fought with bullets but bytes. Now they have figured out how to manipulate elections with the maturity of the technology and the democrats sheer hatred for the guy most likely to negatively impact the Chinese and globalists agenda.

SEC filings show $400 million put into Dominion by a bank with CCP ownership. Think this is just coincidence? The machines have so many back doors to facilitate cheating they are less secure than an online account. Think this is just coincidence? There are no coincidences in this war. The Chinese have compromised a significant portion of our elected officials and one man stands in their way, DJT

To those that love to harp about the "cult" that "worships" Trump, that say this election was a referendum on Trump the man and mean tweets, take a closer look. These people know he is just a man, a fallible man, it is not about the man, it is about what he has evolved to come to represent, America First, the people first, the very values every major democrat nominee has, with an elitist sneer, denigrated as deplorable.

To these folks, and their way of life, this election is existential and they will not stand by while the Chinese steal this election from them, you should know it by now...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The US district court is the "trial" court (even if a trial didn't happen). The next step would be to start the appeal immediately and ask the appellate court to issue a stay.

We shall see.

不要屏住呼吸。

I wrote my reply in Chinese since Mike says we ought to prepare.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Take this for what you paid for it:

I have been a serious political observer for near 40 years and the situation we find ourselves in is unprecedented in our lifetimes. This is not some run of the mill election. This election is existential and both sides know it, if you do not know this you need to study more.

We we first must define the two sides that agree this is existential, on one hand we have the American patriots and on the other, the communists aided and abetted by the globalists. It really is that simple, if you are thinking in terms of the republicans vs. democrats you are looking in the wrong place, a place made for distraction.

Why do the patriots know this is existential? Because they saw the horrors that are coming first hand and are trying to fight back. They saw the devastation of their cities, towns and counties when their work was shifted to China, they saw their children die from opioids that big pharma pushed, they saw their family values (you know, God, guns, work, etc.) being attacked by government and mega-national corporations.

The Chinese and their globalist dupes also know this is existential for the patriots, they understand that if they win, there will be very little chance turning back the clock. Once Kerry and the Biden administration obligates the US it will be an arduous task to reverse course. Once they have our over 400 years of coal, buried with no way to burn it, once fracking is shut down, once our country is overran with those on temporary visas doing work your kids should be getting, (DOJ just sued FB for that very practice) there is no turning the clock back.

That is why the Chinese, in particular, are very good at the long game. For most of our lives the bad guys are the same as always, but we have had 7-8 different administrations in that time. We are in a war, but not a war fought with bullets but bytes. Now they have figured out how to manipulate elections with the maturity of the technology and the democrats sheer hatred for the guy most likely to negatively impact the Chinese and globalists agenda.

SEC filings show $400 million put into Dominion by a bank with CCP ownership. Think this is just coincidence? The machines have so many back doors to facilitate cheating they are less secure than an online account. Think this is just coincidence? There are no coincidences in this war. The Chinese have compromised a significant portion of our elected officials and one man stands in their way, DJT

To those that love to harp about the "cult" that "worships" Trump, that say this election was a referendum on Trump the man and mean tweets, take a closer look. These people know he is just a man, a fallible man, it is not about the man, it is about what he has evolved to come to represent, America First, the people first, the very values every major democrat nominee has, with an elitist sneer, denigrated as deplorable.

To these folks, and their way of life, this election is existential and they will not stand by while the Chinese steal this election from them, you should know it by now...

Very well said. The republic is hanging in the balance, and far too few give 3/16 of a damn.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A lot of people are questioning why our representatives, particulaly many republicans, are not fighting the election results, like they expected. Many close observers believe that a lot of people are compromised by China. How can that be? This may be a clue.

WASHINGTON -- Hackers linked to China appear to have gained access to the sensitive background information submitted by intelligence and military personnel for security clearances, several U.S. officials said Friday, describing a second cyberbreach of federal records that could dramatically compound the potential damage.

The forms authorities believed to have been accessed, known as Standard Form 86, require applicants to fill out deeply personal information about mental illnesses, drug and alcohol use, past arrests and bankruptcies.

They also require the listing of contacts and relatives, potentially exposing any foreign relatives of U.S. intelligence employees to coercion. Both the applicant's Social Security number and that of his or her cohabitant is required.
    The officials spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the security clearance material is classified.

"This tells the Chinese the identities of almost everybody who has got a United States security clearance," said Joel Brenner, a former top U.S. counterintelligence official. "That makes it very hard for any of those people to function as an intelligence officer. The database also tells the Chinese an enormous amount of information about almost everyone with a security clearance. That's a gold mine. It helps you approach and recruit spies."

It also tells all the dirt for blackmail...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/officials-second-u-s-government-hack-exposed-military-and-intel-data/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom