• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    What corruption? If any evidence (good or bad) is not allowed to be presented, and discovery allowed, how would we know? Like I said... ante up and call. Refusing to even get in the game proves or disproves nothing. What are they afraid of?

You have Krebs saying "most secure election in our history" and Atty Genl Barr saying "nothing that rises to a level that would change election results" (paraphrased).

On the other side you have an attorney (Giuliani) who really doesn't know what he's doing and couldn't hit .115 in T-ball, and a whacked out woman who gets kicked off the A-Team by Trump because even he believes she's bat**** crazy.

And you have press sources who have never developed a reputation for shooting straight.

So, yeah, I say: what corruption?

If there was a legitimate case, I think Barr would have gone along with Trump. And the disclosures in the reputable press (take your pick) would at least allow the case to be tried in front of the public by the media.

But, none of that happened. Affidavits from people who were sworn who believe they saw something. When some were questioned by the judges involved, it didn't rise to the level to indicate either: a) there was something that should have been investigated, or B) showed that the witnesses had any clue about the process of preparing counting recording and tallying an election.

So, it's not just democrats saying you guys are wrong. It's Kreps. It's Barr. It's republican judges. It's republican officials who sign off on certification.

It's over fellas. Just because Trump can't take his lumps like a man doesn't mean he didn't lose. He lost.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    I think most Dems are hoping Biden shares the wealth.....

[video=youtube_share;V4PLSPvJ9BY]https://youtu.be/V4PLSPvJ9BY[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You have Krebs saying "most secure election in our history" and Atty Genl Barr saying "nothing that rises to a level that would change election results" (paraphrased).

On the other side you have an attorney (Giuliani) who really doesn't know what he's doing and couldn't hit .115 in T-ball, and a whacked out woman who gets kicked off the A-Team by Trump because even he believes she's bat**** crazy.

And you have press sources who have never developed a reputation for shooting straight.

So, yeah, I say: what corruption?

If there was a legitimate case, I think Barr would have gone along with Trump. And the disclosures in the reputable press (take your pick) would at least allow the case to be tried in front of the public by the media.

But, none of that happened. Affidavits from people who were sworn who believe they saw something. When some were questioned by the judges involved, it didn't rise to the level to indicate either: a) there was something that should have been investigated, or B) showed that the witnesses had any clue about the process of preparing counting recording and tallying an election.

So, it's not just democrats saying you guys are wrong. It's Kreps. It's Barr. It's republican judges. It's republican officials who sign off on certification.

It's over fellas. Just because Trump can't take his lumps like a man doesn't mean he didn't lose. He lost.

1) Krebs seems to be more interested in protecting our "fragile" democracy and thinks people need to have faith that the election was pure as the driven snow. But ~ half of Americans think that it wasn't. Krebs couldn't possibly know what he is asserting. And it smells a lot like Obama, when he said not one smidge of corruption in his administration. :rolleyes: I'd not laugh at Krebs if he said something more like what Barr said. Speaking of which...

2) Barr said, "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election." He qualified date, specifying that they had not seen fraud, qualified the scale. Plenty of outs for him. I suspect they haven't really investigated jack ****, and don't plan to. He's ready to move onto retirement. I suppose he could be implying that they have seen some evidence of corruption, just not anything that would have made a difference. But I doubt he intended anything by that other than to signal no help from DoJ, and wash his hands of it.

Time to move on and accept the fact that Democrats are probably gonna **** gun owners without much resistance, as well as usher in the golden period of children, deciding without parental input, whether they want to be plumbed with ******* or ****s. Thank you democrats.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The democrats obfuscation continues, the Michigan SOS has issued instructions to clerks to clear all voting machines of data. UNREAL!!!

This just ahead of of a judge ruling for forensic audits of votes.

The actions of democrats accross the country are not consistent with free, fair, and open elections, this is being shown to all. They are stealing the votes of the people...

Thank you much, but that doesn't say what I think you think it says. The SOS didn't issue instructions to wipe the voting machines, she issued instructions to wipe the electronic poll books. In accordance to standard regulations, and they are backed up by paper and electronic measures. The court order was for the tabulators, a completely different piece of equipment.

After the election is complete, the EPB software will generate reports to complete the official precinct record (paper pollbook) and a voter history file that can be uploaded into the QVF software to update voter history in a matter of minutes.
    https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_11976_60889---,00.html

For the deletion instructions.

The EPB software and associated files must be deleted from all devices by the seventh calendar day following the final canvas and certification of the election unless a petition for recount has been filed and the recount has not been completed or the deletion of the data has been stayed by an order of the court or the Secretary of State. Remember, there are three locations files may have been saved. Be sure to note anyother locations you have saved files and delete those as well.
    https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/EPB_Manual_Win10_526476_7.pdf

Interesting. So companies have data retention policies but governments have data deletion policies

Nope, they do retain the data both in paper and electronic format. The reason for wiping them is this.
    Deleting files isvery importantto keep voter data secure and prevent the common error of loading an old election onto the EPB laptop. The EPB software must be re-downloaded for each election as each download is unique and will contain the most up to date voter registration andabsent voter information.
    Amistad Project argues in new report that Electoral College deadlines are not set in stone

The Amistad Project of the non-partisan Thomas More Society released a white paper on Friday making the case that current Electoral College deadlines are arbitrary and not set in stone, contrary to what most news outlets have reported.

According to the Amistad Project press release, the paper examines the history of Electoral College deadlines, which "are not only elements of a 72-year old federal statute with zero Constitutional basis, but are also actively preventing the states from fulfilling their constitutional — and ethical — obligation to hold free and fair elections. Experts believe that the primary basis for these dates was to provide enough time to affect the presidential transition of power, a concern which is fully obsolete in the age of internet and air travel."

https://justthenews.com/government/...eport-electoral-college-deadlines-are-not-set

Non-partisan? Sure...

But no Constitutional basis? Really? Art 2 Sec 1 "The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States." Seems Congress is explicitly allowed by the Constitution to set the deadlines. I will agree that the dates are arbitrary and not set in stone, but it would take an act of Congress to change them.

I want to know how this applies?

Every
    officer of election
    shall retain and preserve, for a period of twenty-two months from the date of any general, special, or primary election of which candidates for the office of President,
    Vice President
    , presidential elector, Member of the
    Senate
    , Member of the
    House of Representatives
    , or Resident Commissioner from the Commonwealth of Puerto
    Rico
    are voted for, all records and papers which come into his possession relating to any application, registration, payment of poll tax, or other act requisite to voting in such election, except that, when required by law, such records and papers may be delivered to another
    officer of election
    and except that, if a State or the Commonwealth of Puerto
    Rico
    designates a custodian to retain and preserve these records and papers at a specified place, then such records and papers may be deposited with such custodian, and the duty to retain and preserve any record or paper so deposited shall devolve upon such custodian. Any
    officer of election
    or custodian who willfully fails to comply with this section shall be fined not more than $1,000 or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/20701

See above, all the data is being maintained, in paper and electronic format. So it doesn't apply.

So Alpo you have not been watching the evidence there collecting on the fraud?
    They have even seized dominion voting machines.
    Do you believe its ok to cheat to get your way?

What dominion voting machines have been seized?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Right now I am in the mood to explain to someone in encyclopedic detail how he has made it clear he doesn't have the sense God gave a brick so I think I will wait and see if I find myself in a better mood tomorrow.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There is a matter of timing. You don't get to dispute the election forever. Even in Gore v. Bush, SCOTUS decided on Dec 12.

There are 3 days remaining.

I do not think so. There is a document that supersedes the federal register and regulations that are not even half as old as our Republic, the Constitution.

According to the Amistad Project press release, the paper examines the history of Electoral College deadlines, which "are not only elements of a 72-year old federal statute with zero Constitutional basis, but are also actively preventing the states from fulfilling their constitutional — and ethical — obligation to hold free and fair elections. Experts believe that the primary basis for these dates was to provide enough time to affect the presidential transition of power, a concern which is fully obsolete in the age of internet and air travel."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Thank you much, but that doesn't say what I think you think it says. The SOS didn't issue instructions to wipe the voting machines, she issued instructions to wipe the electronic poll books. In accordance to standard regulations, and they are backed up by paper and electronic measures. The court order was for the tabulators, a completely different piece of equipment.

https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_11976_60889---,00.html

For the deletion instructions.h

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/EPB_Manual_Win10_526476_7.pdf

Nope, they do retain the data both in paper and electronic format. The reason for wiping them is this.

Non-partisan? Sure...

But no Constitutional basis? Really? Art 2 Sec 1 "The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States." Seems Congress is explicitly allowed by the Constitution to set the deadlines. I will agree that the dates are arbitrary and not set in stone, but it would take an act of Congress to change them.

See above, all the data is being maintained, in paper and electronic format. So it doesn't apply.

What dominion voting machines have been seized?

Every officer of election shall retain and preserve, for a period of twenty-two months from the date... ...all records and papers which come into his possession relating to any application, registration, payment of poll tax, or other act requisite to voting in such election...

As I read it the wiping of anything, particularly in disputed states, would violate this.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Every officer of election shall retain and preserve, for a period of twenty-two months from the date... ...all records and papers which come into his possession relating to any application, registration, payment of poll tax, or other act requisite to voting in such election...

As I read it the wiping of anything, particularly in disputed states, would violate this.

They are retaining and preserving, but to get technical are the laptops actually in her possession?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    what happen to the 'BIDEN VOTERS THIS IS ON YOU!'

thread????....:dunno:

It's gone, I didn't notice until now, it was premature anyway, wait until biden gets in and actually does something stupid. He has been around for 50 years you don't do that with about being a little savvy. He has to know he barely won this thing if it was legitimate and hopefully is smart enough to tell the squad types to get lost.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's gone, I didn't notice until now, it was premature anyway, wait until biden gets in and actually does something stupid. He has been around for 50 years you don't do that with about being a little savvy. He has to know he barely won this thing if it was legitimate and hopefully is smart enough to tell the squad types to get lost.

Despite what some would have you believe, the “squad types,” aren’t the lions share of the Democrat Party. They are simply the most vocal. Plenty of Democrats have no taste for their views.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Despite what some would have you believe, the “squad types,” aren’t the lions share of the Democrat Party. They are simply the most vocal. Plenty of Democrats have no taste for their views.

You and Alpo sharing notes? I'll tell you the same thing I told him:

When one lives in a time warp, evidenced by constantly pointing out of the actions of democrats of 30 years ago as if they have not changed, this can be true...

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

That may be true of the common citizens, but how many of the Democrats in power in the house or Senate will vote no on the bat**** crazy stuff they're going to be asked to vote on? Or, do you think Pelosi will shut down the craziness? I do not see either of those two things happening.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, the media machine loves them and the current leadership can't really control them. Look how many fell in line with the green new deal nonsense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom