• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The best explanation I can offer is that not everyone is psychologically capable of contemplating what is obviously ahead of us without becoming distressed beyond their ability to cope and therefore deny the possibility while demanding a level of proof not available until the conclusion of a court case tried on merit rather than dismissed on technicalities that amount to legal hokum.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IndyDave1776 again.

Yes sir! They are paralyzed with fear of that which they have become fat and comfortable with being upset.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Agreed. With the establishment being the one headed by Donald Trump.

This is funnier than the dems accusing Trump of deeds with Russia while they were doing exactly that with China. Got a mirror?

Would your our posts or my posts be censored on social media? Not censored is establishment...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    so1waNU.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m not playing into that con. Trump and his cronies haven’t proven themselves to be anything more than opportunists, willing to prey on those who trust them most.

So, given that set of standards, what has Biden proven himself to be? I can list numerous actions by Trump that were beneficial to the American people. Perhaps you can do the same for Biden?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Except the meme is not how establishment is being determined.

That's why all these political threads get emotional.

The criteria being used for being part of the establishment is not agreement. It's disagreement. Saying "I don't know [and I'm uninterested in finding out]" is not agreeing with anything except in the minds of those who view disagreement with them as automatically establishing agreement with the opposition.

Adjusted to better reflect the reality

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Except the meme is not how establishment is being determined.

That's why all these political threads get emotional.

The criteria being used for being part of the establishment is not agreement. It's disagreement. Saying "I don't know" is not agreeing with anything except in the minds of those who view disagreement with them as automatically establishing agreement with the opposition.

Does the modern day Pilate use hand sanitizer?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Under what authority?

I thought the context was political "establishment" politicians, not a nickname many people use for the government. It looked to me that he was talking about the "establishment" Republicans and Democrats. If he meant government, then sure.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I thought the context was political "establishment" politicians, not a nickname many people use for the government. It looked to me that he was talking about the "establishment" Republicans and Democrats. If he meant government, then sure.

Not being a person of nuance, they are all the same to me. Government is Republicans and Democrats and vice-versa

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom