• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Assuming your premise is true, then It’s also undeniable that corruption runs rampant in government also. So how can you trust it to check itself? ...’cause the military isn’t an independent entity.
    :dunno:

The election fraud is systemic in the big cities, there are no big meetings to surveil, just a bunch of single party doing their part. Fascinating to read about the efforts to clean up Philadelphia and not a single conviction, everyone just does their part, the lawyers do their part, become the judges later, it is a political patronage machine. The machine must be dismantled. If DOD ran it there may be some corruption as there always is with humans but there will not be a corruption machine in place.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    131361623_10158716801126585_7851105854416118015_n.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That's true of many States. Illinois and Cook/Collar Counties. NYS Upstate vs NYC. Pennsylvania vs Philly and P-burgh. Indiana Marion and Lake Counties vs the other 97.

This problem was reinforced by an activist Supreme Court. Mississippi did not have a chance for this to happen with one house of legislature apportioned by county until a SC ruling forced them to change it. Somehow a legislature modeled exactly on the pattern set by the Constitution was found unconstitutional.

edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I've ate whole squid in one bite that were bigger than this Kraken.

The kraken is that there was widespread fraud affecting the outcome of the election of the president. Whether that's a big deal to you is up to you I suppose. I think it is a big deal. I guess some do not.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If it had happened the way stated. Sure it would be a big deal.

The first sentence has yet to become credible. That's the big deal.

The kraken is that there was widespread fraud affecting the outcome of the election of the president. Whether that's a big deal to you is up to you I suppose. I think it is a big deal. I guess some do not.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

Yep. All depends on who it benefits if it's a big deal or not.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If it had happened the way stated. Sure it would be a big deal.

The first sentence has yet to become credible. That's the big deal.

It is only not credible to those for the establishment. I never thought I would see so many on a gun forum posting and supporting the establishment.

There is a meme that says it better but here goes.

If the uni-party, the conglomerate media types, Hollywood, agree with you, you are not part of the resistance, you are establishment...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It is only not credible to those for the establishment. I never thought I would see so many on a gun forum posting and supporting the establishment.

If the uni-party, the conglomerate media types, Hollywood, agree with you, you are not part of the resistance, you are establishment...

Except the meme is not how establishment is being determined.

That's why all these political threads get emotional.

The criteria being used for being part of the establishment is not agreement. It's disagreement. Saying "I don't know" is not agreeing with anything except in the minds of those who view disagreement with them as automatically establishing agreement with the opposition.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

The best explanation I can offer is that not everyone is psychologically capable of contemplating what is obviously ahead of us without becoming distressed beyond their ability to cope and therefore deny the possibility while demanding a level of proof not available until the conclusion of a court case tried on merit rather than dismissed on technicalities that amount to legal hokum.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Agreed. With the establishment being the one headed by Donald Trump.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I support what can be backed up by evidence, not the establishment or the resistance.

...tl;dr

Has there been any discussion in this thread of Fox News and Newsmax running scared at having to defend what they said about Smartmatic and Dominion?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The election fraud is systemic in the big cities, there are no big meetings to surveil, just a bunch of single party doing their part. Fascinating to read about the efforts to clean up Philadelphia and not a single conviction, everyone just does their part, the lawyers do their part, become the judges later, it is a political patronage machine. The machine must be dismantled. If DOD ran it there may be some corruption as there always is with humans but there will not be a corruption machine in place.

Well, maybe that really is happening. What can you prove? I know that's not a great answer. But we don't base legal outcomes on, "well, it could have happened."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom