The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    giphy.gif

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    At least he acknowleges that he can't. Seems he knows the boundries.

I doubt he knows them. More likely he is being told what they are, which then frustrates him.

He acknowledges it, but his statement (at least to me) sounds like he thinks it should be changed.

Even if he does think it should be changed, that doesn't change the fact that he is respecting the line unlike some others before him. Discussing 'grandchildren' on the tarmac anyone?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Even if he does think it should be changed, that doesn't change the fact that he is respecting the line unlike some others before him. Discussing 'grandchildren' on the tarmac anyone?
    I've learned on INGO that if there aren't any indictments then it didn't happen.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    True story...

Back in 1939 (thank you Mike) an older man came into the hardware store in Carrolton, Kentucky out of breath and threw a wad of cash on the counter saying,

"I need every G-- damn 12 gauge shell you got, slug and buck shot preferably but I'll take it all..."

The shop owner and the folks hanging around knew the old guy...He lived by himself down by the Kentucky River...Curious they asked him what all of the fuss was about.....

His answer is classic....

"I done heared on my wireless that SOB Hitler done took Warsaw but I'll be G-- Damned if I'm going to let him cross the Kentucky River and get Carrolton..."

It was then the patrons explained to him that there is another Warsaw...In Poland......

My wife's family is from Carrolton. Sounds about right.:laugh:

For a Salma Hayek thread, these pics suck.

^^^^Troof!^^^^

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I prefer having a fighting chance. With Latina's they come at you with knives. Redheads? Sorcery. I have a bit of training in combating people with knives. Magic? I'm sad to say that I never attended Hogwarts.

Told my Redhead wife, "notice the cannibals in Caveman movies are always the redhead tribe?". She got mad for some reason. Caveman Movie Tribes: Blonds - The most advance tribe, heck they even have elevators, Dark Hair - typical cavemen, strong and dumb and the Redheads - cannibals.

RW.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom