The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Just think of it as periodic brain bleach.
    I think it best to view images of Salma, Christina Hendricks, and other highly-evolved members of our species as:
    “periodic brain balm”
    i.e., a soothing respite from the bull, horse, and cow output generated in mass quantities by the highly-devolved members of the political class.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    why does every comment have to mean something? It's just poking fun at the democrat stereotype.

When you begin poking at the republican stereotype it might then be considered an overall joi de vivre on your part. Until then,

9e7e9dea082b041d688e0bd10e2cc0ec984947d11aab246df8cf1be99c09c58e.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When you begin poking at the republican stereotype it might then be considered an overall joi de vivre on your part. Until then,

Wow. Dude. Really? You pull the “joi de vivre”?

I get to be selective in what I find most entertaining. And if you selectively read my posts, you’ve undoubtedly missed some fun poked at Republicans. Certainly I prefer to poke fun at Democrats though. I get to find more fun in some things than others. Is your fun poked at Republicans and Democrats exactly equally distributed? Is that really the thing that defines poking fun at stereotypes?

Maybe there’s not so much fun to be poked at gerrymandering. That’s they stereotypical Republican cheat. Technically legal but still it’s cheating.

But I’ll leave it up to you and Kut to provide reciprocal entertainment. I mean, jeez. Sorry.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I get to be selective in what I find most entertaining. And if you selectively read my posts, you’ve undoubtedly missed some fun poked at Republicans. Certainly I prefer to poke fun at Democrats though. I get to find more fun in some things than others. Is your fun poked at Republicans and Democrats exactly equally distributed? Is that really the thing that defines poking fun at stereotypes?

I poke fun at hippies but listen to their music and even married a Dead Head....What can I say??? I like prairie skirts and spinning dancers...With that being said, I still love poking fun at them...:)

f44f627096ecbb56a16353fd0397dec3.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I poke fun at hippies but listen to their music and even married a Dead Head....What can I say??? I like prairie skirts and spinning dancers...With that being said, I still love poking fun at them...:)

f44f627096ecbb56a16353fd0397dec3.gif

Silly Symphony "Skeleton Dance" 1920-something... don't ask, I just knew.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There is just more material from demoncrats to poke at.
    Start with pelosi and the other dem. senate weirdos and you can go on for hours.
    How many moonbats are on the republican side of the senate?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    It's a tumultuous time. Brings out heavy voting. I wouldn't be surprised if voter turnout were 120%.

In Virginia, voter registration rolls are public record. So is the jury selection process. But try to get both sets of information tying together those who opted out of the jury pool by selecting "NOT A US CITIZEN" together with those who were registered to vote... and Democrats throw everything they can into blocking access to public information.

What a joke without a punchline... also "no joy" without suing to get access to public records controlled by Democrat office holders.

Where is all the maudlin "sanctity of the vote" from the Dems on this? Oh, yeah, this helps them achieve and hold onto power, so nevermind.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Wow. Dude. Really? You pull the “joi de vivre”?

Maybe there’s not so much fun to be poked at gerrymandering. That’s they stereotypical Republican cheat. Technically legal but still it’s cheating.

But I’ll leave it up to you and Kut to provide reciprocal entertainment. I mean, jeez. Sorry.

I've seen you move toward the darkest side of the dark side. From what might have been considered temperate middle of the road remarks a year ago have morphed into Trump Support.

Yes, the dark side of the Force is strong in you. If you need Luke's number, let me know.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've seen you move toward the darkest side of the dark side. From what might have been considered temperate middle of the road remarks a year ago have morphed into Trump Support.

Yes, the dark side of the Force is strong in you. If you need Luke's number, let me know.

Stand by. We seem to be receiving a communication...ah, yes...it's addressed to pot...and it's from kettle.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In Virginia, voter registration rolls are public record. So is the jury selection process. But try to get both sets of information tying together those who opted out of the jury pool by selecting "NOT A US CITIZEN" together with those who were registered to vote... and Democrats throw everything they can into blocking access to public information.

What a joke without a punchline... also "no joy" without suing to get access to public records controlled by Democrat office holders.

Where is all the maudlin "sanctity of the vote" from the Dems on this? Oh, yeah, this helps them achieve and hold onto power, so nevermind.

Oh, both sides play the game to win power. With dems, they play tricks at the polls, stuff ballots, buss voters, selectively qualify, etc. With repubs, they might do some of that, but their go-to cheat is drawing strategic district lines so they can dominate as many districts as possible.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

So joking about dems turning out 120% is the dark side? I guess then, joking about hillary offing people--even though I don't really believe that happens so much--is dark too?

Maybe it's not me. Maybe it's just your perception.

I think I've always been as "right" as I am, as conservatarian as I am. Some things have helped me define that better. But I am not a Trumper. I will defend Trump when he's right and I'll condemn him when I think he's wrong. To the Trumpers I'll dispute that he's always right. To those with Trump derangement syndrom, I'll dispute that he's always wrong. But selectively. I'm not going to opine on everything.

I'm not a centrist though. I'm not a moderate. On some issues it may seem that way because I happen to agree with centrists/moderates on some issues. But I take things issue at a time and decide for myself what is reasonably true or not, and not by what the right/moderate/left position is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh....really?

Hair? That's all you got? Nancy Pelosi talks and listens to dead women, and hair is all you got for Trump?

C'mon man. There are many substantive things one could say against Trump. Trump is a crowded minefield of crazy stuff. And you picked a physical feature?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    No. It shouldn't be necessary to repeat all the stuff about Trump in every argument. Your side overlooks it. Our side can't believe he hasn't been indicted yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom