The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Whatever happened to the Salma Hayek pics and stuff?

Here you go buddy....There is nothing like two hot woman doing the Tango...

giphy.gif

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Once again we were forced to pick from this corruption or that corruption. Choose your condiment and take a big bite out of the **** sandwich that is our political system.

You're right, people chose to pick one of those from the two parties that BOTH have a LONG history of corruption. I chose to vote for those who didn't have such a history, knowing full well, their prospects were slim, because there were those who would, and will, always vote the other guys in. Trump wasn't a possibility, Clinton wasn't a possibility. BOTH had LONG histories of poor decision-making, and being more about themselves than anyone else... hence why neither was acceptable.

I guess I should have a little more courage. For me it was either an A or B proposition and not voting for one would have given a miniscule (one person, one vote) advantage to the other. To say that I held my nose when I cast my ballot would be a gross understatement.

To me, we just keep bouncing from one crappy party of people wanting to abuse the situation, to another party of people wanting to abuse the system.

This scene in Austin Powers makes me think of us voting, the way he's bouncing back and forth trying to turn the cart around.
    [video=youtube;aULRhgG_Az8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aULRhgG_Az8[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You're right, people chose to pick one of those from the two parties that BOTH have a LONG history of corruption. I chose to vote for those who didn't have such a history, knowing full well, their prospects were slim, because there were those who would, and will, always vote the other guys in. Trump wasn't a possibility, Clinton wasn't a possibility. BOTH had LONG histories of poor decision-making, and being more about themselves than anyone else... hence why neither was acceptable.

Guess Johnson wasn't an option, either

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Its is projected that the NJ governorship will be retaken by the Democrats. Phil Murphy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It is projected that the VA governorship will remain with the Democrats, with record turnout. Odd for an off presidential election year. Republican candidate ran on the Trump platform, but would not allow Trump to campaign with him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

There were only two people who might have been elected. You can choose to abstain from that choice. But that WAS the choice. That's just how our voting works. I chose the least evil of the two evils. I came awful damn close to abstaining by writing in Al Bundy. Then I decided that there really was a worst evil of the two, and possibly we could get a sane SCOTUS pick out of it, which we did. So Trump made good on that. A cross the board tax cut and ending Obamacare would be pudding.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is projected that the VA governorship will remain with the Democrats, with record turnout. Odd for an off presidential election year. Republican candidate ran on the Trump platform, but would not allow Trump to campaign with him.

It's a tumultuous time. Brings out heavy voting. I wouldn't be surprised if voter turnout were 120%.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's a tumultuous time. Brings out heavy voting. I wouldn't be surprised if voter turnout were 120%.

Is this an implication that both of the elections are illegitimate, because of voter fraud? Or humorous sour grapes?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Gillespie is a bush/establishment guy. No thanks.

didnrecord turnout have anything to do with mcauliff illegally letting felons vote again?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom