The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    As a reminder, Trump did not say he would accept the election results if he lost. He said, following the third debate "I will tell you at that time." Further, I am unaware of Clinton ever encouraging her supporters to commit violence, nor any person that was a Clinton supporter burning buildings or beating people. One should note, that not liking Donald Trump does not default to liking Clinton. Conversely, we have several documented instances of what appear to be Trump supporters attacking people during his rallies. Given his propensity to encourage his supporters to violence, it's a fair question to ask if he would ask them to resort to some of their baser inclinations should he be impeached.
    And while I won't point out the instance, there has been at least one member here, who said that they would resort to violence if Trump were impeached.

We'll that's just stupid!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meh, the country will cross that bridge if it ever gets there and things won't change. This looks more like big media drama at this point, and they'll be the ones whining on TV again if nothing comes from it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Lacey-Chabert:-2014-Maxim-Hot-100--01.jpg

Lacey-Chabert.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What a hypocrite:
    Like other Palm Beach County employers who staff their clubs with foreign workers, President Donald Trump is boosting the number of employees he’s bringing from overseas this winter.
    Trump won permission to hire 70 maids, cooks and servers at the Mar-a-Lago Club for the 2017-18 tourist season, according to newly released data from the U.S. Labor Department. In 2016-17, Trump hired 64 foreign workers at the Palm Beach property.
    Trump wins permission for 70 foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago

Maids, cooks, and servers... jobs apparently Americans don't want to do. Jobs that are so specialized, you gotta bring in foreign talent. Not sure how this reconciles with the "merit based criteria," I've seen mentioned elsewhere. If "merits" are satisfied by one's ability to make a bed and clean a toilet, I think such probably won't be all that effective.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    And that damn Disneyworld, ever been there? Most of their workers are from overseas :xmad:

Isn't it better to bring people here to work than send jobs oversees? I see that as different. I see how the optics are bad on it though. 70 Visa workers. Out of how many workers at Mar-a-lago that the lefties want shut down resulting in everyone losing jobs?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom